Tri 401- Advanced Tri Training Class – Winter 2017
ET’s advanced tri training class will help you breakthrough to the next level. This class is open to self-coached, intermediate and advanced level triathletes that are looking to PR current distance races or move up in distance to a half or full Ironman.
Each athlete will receive personal feedback and video analysis on swim, bike and run technique improvements. Advanced discussion and planning topics will include:
- gear selection and fine tuning for more efficient training and racing.
- improving transition speed
- race pace planning and execution strageties
- mental skills training
- strength training for endurance athletes
- metabolic testing
- massage therapy for performance and injury prevention
- nutrition planning/execution for race day
- training with power on the bike
- common pitfalls when moving up in distance or performance levels
Athletes will also get a customized weekly training plan (during the class weeks) that fits their goals, races and lifestyle along with personal coaching support from Coach Joe. A great way to “test drive” ET Personal Coaching and see if it’s right for you!
Class size limited to 6 athletes!
Dates: January 21 – February 25, 2017
This program is coached by Joe LoPresto. For over a decade, Coach Joe has helped hundreds of athletes breakthrough to higher level performance and achieve their dreams of getting faster and/or going longer. Joe is an Expert Level USAT coach and 5 time Ironman finisher.
“Joe takes his passion, enthusiasm, and the love of triathlon and incorporates into his teaching. Whether you are the experienced triathlete looking to improve on times, or the novice beginner, whatever skill level, you will leave each training session inspired, confident, ready to take on any challenge. I’m hooked. Thanks Coach Joe!!” – Lynn B.
CLICK HERE for more Coach Joe testimonials
More details in the tab below!
Out of stock
ET Triathlon Training Center
LifeStart Central Park
4225 Naperville Rd. Lisle, IL 60532
Dates: Saturdays – January 21 – February 25, 2017
Time: 12:45-2:00 p.m.
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
Contact us for additional information or questions.