About Experience Triathlon
Coaching – Training – Events
All Ages and Ability Levels Welcome!
“I’m telling you my friends this organization is top notch. Any coaching team that can take 20 strangers, pull us all together based on our own individual capabilities and lead us all to a finish at IM Wisconsin this year is proof enough of their expertise, but the quality of the program is best represented by the relationships I built over my 1st season with coach Joe LoPresto and the ET Team!!!” – Sean C.
“One of the many unique things about this team and club is the comprehensive services they provide including coaching, performance testing, group or individual sessions/lessons (swim, bike, and run), CT, massage, mental skills, sports medical coverage, nutrition, training camps, affiliation with a top award winning bike shop, you name it. They leave no stone unturned from the beginner, to the elite level athlete, and all those inbetween. This comprehensive approach is really unrivaled in the Chicaoland area. Great job!” – Steven M.
|Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning. Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.|
Our professional and certified staff can support your journey and get you to the starting line injury free with science based training plans and instruction. The Experience Triathlon University (ETU) is a multifaceted resource portal for endurance athletes. It provides educational materials, classes, training tips and expert advice from the ET coaching team.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans.
A full portfolio of nutrition services, massage therapy and sports performance testing helps you move toward a healthy lifestyle and high performance training and racing.
Experience Triathlon directs endurance race events such as our own ET Indoor Triathlon Series, ET Batavia Triathlon/Duathlon and ET Pleasant Prairie Triathlon. Additionally, we are the co-producer, title sponsor and official coaching partner of the ET Lake Zurich Triathlon and the ET Naperville Sprint Triathlon.
Experience Triathlon Youth Club gives kids ages 6 to 14 access to certified triathlon coaches and fun kids training camps, activities and races.
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
Experience Triathlon in the News
- Experience Triathlon Names Jim Riga as Director of ET West. Click here for press release.
- Experience Triathlon announces the new ET Pleasant Prairie Triathlon.
- Chicago Athlete Magazine (6/11/2018): ET Batavia Tri&Du recap.
- Experience Triathlon announces ET Indoor Triple Award. Click here for press release.
- NCTV17 (8/6/2017): ET Naperville Sprint Tri Turns 10
- ET wins 1st place at Ironman Racine 2017! Three-peat!!
- Experience Triathlon announces ET University. Click here for press release.
- USA Triathlon selects ET Batavia Duathlon as 2017 Regional Championship Race. Click here for press release.
- Experience Triathlon Names Sarah Farsalas as Director of Cycling Programs. Click here for press release.
- ET Tri Club wins 1st place for the second year in a row at Ironman Wisconsin 2016!
- ET Tri Club wins 1st place for the second year in a row at Ironman 70.3 Racine 2016!
- Experience Triathlon and Athletico Physical Therapy Team Up to Offer Athletes Education and Resources around Injury Prevention. Click here for press release.
- ET Tri Club wins 1st place at Ironman Wisconsin 2015!
- ET Tri Club wins 1st place at Ironman 70.3 Racine 2015!
- Announcing the ET Triple Award and ET Race Series. IMMEDIATE RELEASE. May 19, 2015 – Naperville based Experience Triathlon announces the ET Triple Award and Experience Triathlon Race Series. The award recognizes athletes of all abilities who complete all three races in the 2015 Experience Triathlon Race Series. This includes the ET Batavia Triathlon/Duathlon, the ET Lake Zurich Olympic Triathlon and the ET Naperville Sprint Triathlon. Full press release here.
- Experience Triathlon signs on as New Title Sponsor of Naperville Sprint Triathlon. NAPERVILLE, March 25, 2015 – Premier Event Management the owners and producers of the Naperville Sprint Triathlon are proud to announce that Experience Triathlon and its principal owner Joe LoPresto have joined us as our new Title Sponsor for the 2015 event. “We cannot be more excited to partner with Joe LoPresto and his team of coaches and athletes at Experience Triathlon. The coaching at Experience Triathlon is second to none and can get you the novice or experienced athlete to whatever finish line you choose,” stated race director and owner Bill Burke. See full press release here.
- Kane County Chronicle (3/24/2015): Time to not be afraid anymore – Stroke survivor and ET Athlete Ryan Flanagan racing Ironman Wisconsin for National Stroke Foundation.
- Chicago Athlete Magazine (3/4/2015): Area Spring Training Programs Provide Companionship, Motivation
- Liv Cycling Selects Coach Sarah Farsalas as Ambassador. WHEATON, Illinois (February 11, 2015) – Liv (Liv Cycling/Giant Cycling) has selected Coach Sarah Farsalas to be an Ambassador for their programs and products in the Midwest Region of the US. See press release here.
- NCTV17 (7/25/2014): Triathlon Training Special
- Experience Triathlon athlete Mike Babicz Racing Ironman Wisconsin for Families of Fallen Police
- Kane County Chronicle (6/4/2014): Hundreds to partcipate in ET Batavia Tri/Du
- ET Batavia has been selected to be Event #1 in the 2014 Mideast Region Talent ID Series
- Naperville Sun (5/23/2014): Lake Zurich Triathlon partners with Naperville company
- Lake Zurich Courier (5/22/2014): Lake Zurich Triathlon partners with Experience Triathlon
- Announcing ET as Official Training and Coaching Partner for Lake Zurich Triathlon
- Announcing Elk Grove Park District partnership
- ET partners with Carol Stream Park District to deliver Masters swim programs
- ABC News – Live (1/13/2013): Coach Joe interview at the ET Indoor Triathlon
- Announcing ET Batavia Splash & Dash Youth Aquathlon
- Announcing Suzy Cerra as Director of Sponsorships & Marketing for ET Batavia! If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event or would like more information, please contact Suzy at 630-240-3696 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Daily Herald (6/8/2012): 9th annual race will benefit Leukemia and Lymphnoma Society, local charities
- Naperville Patch (5/13/2012): Experience Triathlon Partnership Offers Athletes New Performance Testing Program
- ET Presenting Sponsor of Naperville Triathlon. NAPERVILLE, May 10, 2012 – Premier Event Management (PEM) is pleased to announce Experience Triathlon as the presenting sponsor of The Naperville Sprint Triathlon. The 2012 Naperville Sprint Triathlon takes place August 5, 2012 in downtown Naperville, IL. “We are very excited to enter this multi-year partnership with renowned Midwest multi-sport coach Joe LoPresto and his team of coaches and professionals at Experience Triathlon,” stated race director, Bill Burke. “This is really a perfect fit for the Naperville Sprint Triathlon andExperience Triathlon as our new coaching partner!” said Burke. “As more athletes get up and moving into the sport of triathlon, the team at Experience Triathlon can get them started on the right foot at our race.” See the full press release here.
- Announcing ET Testing Services. NAPERVILLE, May 7, 2012 – Experience Triathlon is pleased to announce the formation of ET Testing Services, a world class performance enhancement testing program, in partnership with Exercising Nutritionally. For the first time in the Chicago area, the same type of sports performance testing Exercising Nutritionally has performed in research studies with Olympic and world-class athletes will be provided to athletes of all ability levels. See the full press release here.
- Kane County Chronicle (12/29/2011): Batavia Triathlon chooses new title sponsor, race director
- Daily Herald (12/28/2011): New director, sponsor for Batavia Triathlon
- Batavia Triathlon Announces Experience Triathlon as Title Sponsor. BATAVIA, December 26, 2011 – The Batavia Triathlon and Duathlon is pleased to announce Experience Triathlon as the event’s Title Sponsor. The 2012 ET Batavia Triathlon & Duathlon takes place June 10, 2012 in Batavia, IL. “The Batavia Triathlon is very excited to welcome Experience Triathlon as our Title Sponsor. We are looking forward to this valuable partnership, the exciting year ahead and are extremely appreciative of their generous support of the event,” said Noel Basquin, Founder of the Batavia Triathlon. See the full press release here.
- Batavia Triathlon and Duathlon Announces New Race Director. BATAVIA, December 6, 2011 – The Batavia Triathlon and Duathlon is pleased to announce the addition of Joe LoPresto as Race Director for the 2012 event, taking place on June 10, 2012 in Batavia, IL. ”The Batavia Triathlon is thrilled to welcome Joe as the event’s new Race Director. His past experience as a Race Director, his knowledge of the Batavia Triathlon from a coach’s and participant’s perspective, and his commitment to the sport of triathlon make him extremely qualified for the position,” said Noel Basquin, Founder of the Batavia Triathlon. See the full press release here.
- lululemon athletica has selected Coach Suzy Cerra to be an Ambassador for their Naperville store. The lululemon ambassador program is extended to a few unique individuals in the community who embody the lululemon lifestyle and live the lululemon culture. See the full press release here.
- Experience Triathlon and Spokes-Wheaton are joining forces to create ET Tri Club, an official USAT Club. Whether you’re a first time triathlete or a triathlon veteran, ET Tri club is a great way to learn more, train smarter, meet other triathletes and have FUN! ET Tri Club benefits include free group workouts (swim, bike and run), access to ET’s certified coaching staff, discounts at Spokes and ET, team uniforms/shirts/bottles, free bike maintenance and flat tire changing clinics, free bike fit assessments, and social outings.
- lululemon athletica has selected Coach Joe LoPresto, Founder and Head Coach of Experience Triathlon, to be an Ambassador for their new store location in Naperville. The lululemon ambassador program is extended to a few unique individuals in the community who embody the lululemon lifestyle and live the lululemon culture.
- Experience Triathlon and LifeStart Wellness Network are partnering to bring high quality, science-based endurance training to athletes across the Chicagoland area. Programs will include personal and group training for triathlon, swimming, cycling, running and strength conditioning that is specific to the needs of endurance athletes. June 2009.
- The Heritage YMCA group and Experience Triathlon have joined efforts to deliver triathlon and endurance programs to adults and youth in the Naperville, Aurora and Oswego communities. We believe that triathlon is a great way to make new friends and develop a healthy lifestyle!!
- Fox Valley Park District selects Experience Triathlon to provide youth and adult triathlon training classes and camps.
- Experience Triathlonselected as official training partner for the HRMS Naperville Triathlon.
- Coach Joe selected as head coach for endurance programs at Life Time Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness selects Experience Triathlon to provide triathlon training and Masters swimming at locations in Schaumburg, Romeoville, Bloomingdale, Vernon Hills and Warrenville.
- Nike selects Coach Joe as head coach for Nike’s Northside/Southside marathon training program in Lincoln Park.
- Nike selects Coach Joe as head coach for Nike’s Run Hit Remix western suburbs training program.
LifeStart Central Park
4225 Naperville Rd, Lisle, IL 60532