Optimize your performance with a professional coach!
Structured workouts and training
Make friends and have FUN!!
Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- We are super excited to announce 2022 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 22-24. We will once again be returning to downtown Madison …Read More »
- We’re excited to announce our 2022 Indoor Triathlon Series. Race dates are January 23, February 20, and March 20. Registration is now open! The ET …Read More »
- We are very excited to announce that we have once again negotiated a deeply discounted hotel rate for Ironman Wisconsin. We have secured a block …Read More »
- Fall is a great time to explore the amazing DuPage County trail system! Join us as we enjoy the fall colors of Herrick Lake, Blackwell, …Read More »
- by Christa K. It’s been over 48 hours, and I am still trying to process all the emotions and put those into words here after …Read More »
- by David H. I chose to compete in Leon’s Triathlon, June 6, 2021, because of when it was scheduled. At two weeks before Ironman 70.3 …Read More »
- by Jeff R. My first goal was to race with love and to enjoy the day. I wanted to remember why I loved this sport. …Read More »
- by Jeff R. I had been a self-coached triathlete for over 5 years. I saw nice progress, finished two 70.3 races, was serious about training, …Read More »
- by Coach Joe It’s often said that history repeats itself. And war is a big part of human history. As the son of a tough …Read More »
- by Coach Jada As athletes we are always seeking ways to enhance and improve our performance. While we often make time for more swimming, biking …Read More »
- by Coach Jim I’ve learned a couple of things in my 10 years of competitive racing, because no matter what happens there are always things …Read More »
- By Coach Vicky Have you ever seen a camel run? They are awkward creatures. Why? Because their front legs and back legs work in tandem. …Read More »
- Riding downhill can be scary for some athletes. Having your body and mind in the right place, doing the right things can reduce stress and …Read More »
- As the weather turns cold, it’s great to have some on-hand foods ready to warm up and refuel with! Check out these tasty options! These …Read More »
- Now that it’s hot out, make sure you are fueling your body with the right foods. ET Dietitian, Laurie Schubert, shares some of the best snacks …Read More »
- Eat well from day to day and vary your fruits and vegetables with the seasons to maximize nutrients. So what’s in season for athletes in …Read More »