Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- First, and MOST importantly, please wear your ET shirts, jackets and hats. The ET Cheer Crew is world famous and our athletes love to see …Read More »
- We are proud and excited to announce Experience Triathlon’s 2020 adventure Camp in SPAIN! Our trip will be tailored to incorporate the best cycling routes …Read More »
- The ET Naperville Sprint Triathlon is coming on Sunday August 4, 2019 and we need help! Volunteer positions are available on the Transition Team or …Read More »
- by Brittany E. So there I was sitting across from my new boss discussing what was going well (bedside manner) and what was going less …Read More »
- by Kathy S. Hello fellow Triathletes, Yesterday was the first day I actually said those words out loud “I am a triathlete”, after finishing the …Read More »
- By Tara G. January 1, 2019. 2 kids, self-made career, and busy life later I longed to get back to my high school and college …Read More »
- by Jennie F. It started as a bucket list idea to complete the full Ironman by age of 40, and I got reminded of this …Read More »
- by Coach Jim I’ve learned a couple of things in my 10 years of competitive racing, because no matter what happens there are always things …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah So much of our focus when training on the bike falls to the lower half of the body. Understandably so, as our …Read More »
- By Coach Vicky Have you ever seen a camel run? They are awkward creatures. Why? Because their front legs and back legs work in tandem. …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah For the most solid and stable “platform” possible while riding a bike, it’s extremely helpful to literally “become one” with your bike. …Read More »
- Riding downhill can be scary for some athletes. Having your body and mind in the right place, doing the right things can reduce stress and …Read More »
- As the weather turns cold, it’s great to have some on-hand foods ready to warm up and refuel with! Check out these tasty options! These …Read More »
- Now that it’s hot out, make sure you are fueling your body with the right foods. ET Dietitian, Laurie Schubert, shares some of the best snacks …Read More »
- Eat well from day to day and vary your fruits and vegetables with the seasons to maximize nutrients. So what’s in season for athletes in …Read More »