Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- Fall is a great time to explore the amazing DuPage County trail system! Join Coach Joe and Coach Suzy as we enjoy the fall colors …Read More »
- Experience Triathlon is excited to announce six virtual triathlon races for the fall of 2020. Three sprint distance events and three Olympic distance events. Do …Read More »
- We are super excited to announce 2021 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 16-18. We will once again be returning to downtown …Read More »
- We are very excited to announce that we have once again negotiated a deeply discounted hotel rate for Ironman Wisconsin. We have secured a block …Read More »
- by Tara G. It’s getting real-the workouts are getting longer, my body is feeling stronger. Ironman Wisconsin is officially 7 months away now! Training in …Read More »
- by Elena D. Dear Boss (a.k.a. Coach Suzy), While I was feeling great at lunch and was under the delusion that I would make it …Read More »
- by Marijo W. When I became a Triathlete, I knew it was a life changing decision. What I didn’t realize is was a lifesaving decision. …Read More »
- by Claire B. Shoulder to shoulder, chest deep in the water of Centennial Beach, we stood on the concrete wall and focused on the smiling …Read More »
- by Coach Joe It’s often said that history repeats itself. And war is a big part of human history. As the son of a tough …Read More »
- by Coach Jada As athletes we are always seeking ways to enhance and improve our performance. While we often make time for more swimming, biking …Read More »
- by Coach Jim I’ve learned a couple of things in my 10 years of competitive racing, because no matter what happens there are always things …Read More »
- By Coach Vicky Have you ever seen a camel run? They are awkward creatures. Why? Because their front legs and back legs work in tandem. …Read More »
- Riding downhill can be scary for some athletes. Having your body and mind in the right place, doing the right things can reduce stress and …Read More »
- As the weather turns cold, it’s great to have some on-hand foods ready to warm up and refuel with! Check out these tasty options! These …Read More »
- Now that it’s hot out, make sure you are fueling your body with the right foods. ET Dietitian, Laurie Schubert, shares some of the best snacks …Read More »
- Eat well from day to day and vary your fruits and vegetables with the seasons to maximize nutrients. So what’s in season for athletes in …Read More »