Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- An evening of fun with the ET crew! It’s not all about training and racing at Experience Triathlon. Come share an evening of fun and …Read More »
- Want to know how an ET Masters Swim Class runs? Check out our ET Naperville Masters classes FREE over the holiday’s! This is a great …Read More »
- Location: Starbucks. 22 E. Chicago Ave, Naperville. Run Club is open to everyone – regardless of fitness level or running experience!! The experienced and certified …Read More »
- ET Indoor Triathlon Volunteer Form – 2019 Can you say FUN!! Helping with our events is almost as much fun as doing them, and it’s …Read More »
- By Mike S. I had been looking forward to Ironman Wisconsin 2018 for a year. Some would say I was obsessed with it. Maybe I …Read More »
- By Kim S. About a year ago, I started thinking that a full Ironman may be in my future. But I also knew that, for …Read More »
- by Amy B. If you had asked me 5 years ago which would be more likely – me winning the Mega Millions Lottery or me …Read More »
- by Ganesh P. My wife Latha and I got into running in 2012 to embrace a healthy lifestyle, inspired by my brother Harish and sister …Read More »
- By Coach Vicky Have you ever seen a camel run? They are awkward creatures. Why? Because their front legs and back legs work in tandem. …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah For the most solid and stable “platform” possible while riding a bike, it’s extremely helpful to literally “become one” with your bike. …Read More »
- by Coach Jim One of my heroes from history, Winston Churchill, had a quote during the Battle of Britain that I have always tried to …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah “I will not be broken. You will not break me. I will not be broken. You will not break me.” I was …Read More »
- As the weather turns cold, it’s great to have some on-hand foods ready to warm up and refuel with! Check out these tasty options! These …Read More »
- Now that it’s hot out, make sure you are fueling your body with the right foods. ET Dietitian, Laurie Schubert, shares some of the best snacks …Read More »
- Eat well from day to day and vary your fruits and vegetables with the seasons to maximize nutrients. So what’s in season for athletes in …Read More »
- Use a 16-inch softball to reduce muscle tightness in your legs specifically hamstrings, calves and gluteus maximus. The shape and firmness of the softball helps …Read More »