Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- New Women’s ET Kits Coming Soon! We’re redesigning the ladies tri tops, tri shorts, bike jerseys and bike shorts with Zoot. Order window will be …Read More »
- Want to know how an ET Masters Swim Class runs? Check out our ET Carol Stream Masters classes FREE on March 5 and March 7! …Read More »
- We are very excited to announce that we have negotiated a discounted hotel rate for the night before Horribly Hilly Hundreds. We have secured a …Read More »
- If you are thinking about joining us for the traditional June Pleasant Prairie Triathlon, please take a minute to review the Experience Triathlon hotel room …Read More »
- By Mike S. I had been looking forward to Ironman Wisconsin 2018 for a year. Some would say I was obsessed with it. Maybe I …Read More »
- By Kim S. About a year ago, I started thinking that a full Ironman may be in my future. But I also knew that, for …Read More »
- by Amy B. If you had asked me 5 years ago which would be more likely – me winning the Mega Millions Lottery or me …Read More »
- by Ganesh P. My wife Latha and I got into running in 2012 to embrace a healthy lifestyle, inspired by my brother Harish and sister …Read More »
- by Coach Jim I’ve learned a couple of things in my 10 years of competitive racing, because no matter what happens there are always things …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah So much of our focus when training on the bike falls to the lower half of the body. Understandably so, as our …Read More »
- By Coach Vicky Have you ever seen a camel run? They are awkward creatures. Why? Because their front legs and back legs work in tandem. …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah For the most solid and stable “platform” possible while riding a bike, it’s extremely helpful to literally “become one” with your bike. …Read More »
- As the weather turns cold, it’s great to have some on-hand foods ready to warm up and refuel with! Check out these tasty options! These …Read More »
- Now that it’s hot out, make sure you are fueling your body with the right foods. ET Dietitian, Laurie Schubert, shares some of the best snacks …Read More »
- Eat well from day to day and vary your fruits and vegetables with the seasons to maximize nutrients. So what’s in season for athletes in …Read More »
- Use a 16-inch softball to reduce muscle tightness in your legs specifically hamstrings, calves and gluteus maximus. The shape and firmness of the softball helps …Read More »