Optimize Your Training with a Personal Coach!
Working directly with a USAT Certified Coach from Experience Triathlon is the best way to customize your training plan, optimize your performance, minimize injuries and have fun!
ET Personal Coaching is a great fit for both first time endurance athletes and experienced endurance athletes looking to improve their game.
Benefits of ET Personal Coaching
- Premium support and mentoring for every aspect of your journey provided by a professional USA certified coach!
- Customized weekly training plan that fits your lifestyle schedule and fitness goals.
- Proper application of workout volume and intensity decreases injuries.
- Accountability! Being accountable to your coach equals more workouts completed and higher performance levels.
- Initial consultation meeting(s) to discuss your background and goals.
- Assessments by your coach for swim, bike, run and strength conditioning.
- Assistance with bike fit, shoe selection, and training gear/clothing selection advice if needed.
- Unlimited interactions and questions with your coach via email, phone and training application.
- Personal and private TrainingPeaks Premium on-line training plan account to receive your workouts and journal results/data to your coach.
- Race selection and season planning assistance from your coach.
- Race day preparation and race goals planning discussions.
- Post race reviews with your coach that include suggestions for further optimization in future races.
- Formal season summary and next year planning process to ensure improvement areas are identified and documented.
- Fast support on issues such as strained muscles, etc. Referrals to trusted medical partners if needed.
- Free Monday nights at Centennial Beach Naperville. Coach led open water triathlon specific swim clinics. 11 Monday nights every summer!
- Free membership in ET Tri Club, ET Bike Club and ET Run Club. Gives you access to Sunday and Wednesday group rides, Saturday morning group runs, ET social outings, ET holiday party, ET family picnic.
- Team discounts at Spokes Wheaton and Naperville Running Company.
- 7% discount on all classes, clinics, camps and products in the online ET Store.
ET Personal Coaching is available for $200 per month for single sport (i.e. running only) and $250-295 per month for multisport (i.e. triathlon) depending on the coach selected. With our small, one-time start up fee there are no contracts or long term commitments required.
Ready to start?
If you’d like to learn more about our personal, customized coaching and talk to an ET Coach, fill out the form for a FREE 30 minute phone consultation.
“…I went into that race with the confidence that I was fully prepared for the challenge ahead and knew if I stuck to the plan it would all work out, and it did, tenfold. I now know firsthand the difference between a coached athlete and a self coached athlete. The coached athlete trains with a sense of purpose and the understanding that if you lay the right ground work every reasonable goal is well within your reach.” – Jim R.
“…I have been on a continuous journey to discover my physical and mental capabilities for endurance athletics. Having Coach Joe there is invaluable as a guide to training safely and productively. He also serves as a source of accountability that I need to stay on the path. We work together to develop yearly goals around which my training program is tailored. As a result of having a personal coach like Joe, I have been able to see improvement in my races from year to year. I am now more physically fit than I was as a teenager and I view life in a more positive way than ever before.” – Jeff P.
I went from not working out consistently for over 2yr to finding a sport that I love (especially cycling!) and completing two sprint triathlons this summer! Thanks to my wife Christina, Coach Joe LoPresto, Coach Jim Riga, and Coach Sarah Farsalas!- Jake K
I’m amazed at the quality of the coaches at ET and the respect shown to all athletes. This is a top notch group of people and I’m proud to be a member.- Ryan F.