ET Nutrition provides research-based techniques for improving performance and enhancing health. We’ll help you become more energetic so you can work and play harder. Have you ever:
- Fallen apart at the end of a race?
- Wondered what to eat and drink during a race?
- Wondered how to eat healthily – and still eat your favorite foods?
- Agonized over losing weight – and then gaining it all back?
- Skipped meals?
- Tried to merge a healthy diet with the family menu?
- Tried to pick the healthiest option at a fast food restaurant?
- Needed help lowering your cholesterol or blood pressure?
We can help! ET Nutrition offers you the chance to work collaboratively with a registered dietitian. You bring your problems, concerns, and issues, as well as your food and cultural preferences, time crunches and budget constraints. Laurie Schubert, ET Team Dietitian, brings the latest scientific research and personal experience. Together we come up with a plan to solve your problems and meet your needs.
“Starting at my first summer camp I had major issues with cramping towards the middle part of the bike ride. Laurie and I worked together that fall on what might be the overall problem, hydration, and with her help I had my best marathon finish in January of the following year. My next summer camp I had similar issues on the bike and this time Laurie and I decided to do some sweat tests in the fall and, following Laurie’s plan on hydration and salt supplements, I attended spring camp in Solvang this year with two major rides in the mountains with zero cramping issues. I followed that up with the Racine Half Ironman, again not one issue on the bike, and finally summer camp this year and again not one cramping issue period. If it wasn’t for Laurie’s guidance and help I wouldn’t have been able to conquer my nemesis The Wisconsin Ironman course. Thanks Laurie!” – Jim R.
ET Nutrition offers personalized services in three main areas, which can be further blended to fit the specific needs of each individual.
- Specific guidelines and menus for competition
- Sweat testing and hydration planning for key events
- Guidance on working through cramping and GI issues during races
- Specific recommendations for key races, based on course offerings
- Achieving ideal race weight and improving body composition
- Daily eating habit improvement for enhanced training and recovery
Weight Loss and Weight Maintenance
- Dietary intake and nutritional needs analysis
- Portion size and control
- Menu planning
- Shopping skills
- Cooking skills
- Behavior modification
Medical Nutrition Therapy and Health and Wellness through the Lifespan
- Specific, personalized advice for diabetes, renal and cardiovascular diseases
- High cholesterol and triglycerides
- High blood pressure
- Blood glucose management
- Protein, potassium, sodium, and phosphorus regulation
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Pregnancy nutrition and lactation/breastfeeding
- Pediatric and Older American nutrition
Consultation Options and Fees
Consultations can be done in person or on the phone.
Initial consultation, 60 minutes, as needed, $105.
- Review of new client questionnaire, nutrition history, 3 day food intake, medications, lab/blood test results, supplementation
- Discussion of short and long-term needs, set priorities
- Immediate feedback with tips to use that day
Follow up consultations
- 60 minutes, $105
- 30 minutes, $60
- 15 minutes, $30
- 3 sessions, 1 hour each, $305, spaced 2-6 weeks apart
- 6 sessions, 1 hour each, $610, spaced 2-6 weeks apart
- 6 sessions, 3 1 hour sessions and 3 30 minute sessions, $475, spaced 2-6 weeks apart
- Race plan with sweat test, $335. Each additional race is $60.
Additional offerings, $105/hour
- Grocery store/ shopping strategy tour
- Research projects on the nutritional subject of your choice
Fees may increase if additional research or planning is required.
ET Nutrition is a fee-for-service operation. At this time, we do not accept insurance. Payment in full is expected at the beginning of a session. We accept major credit cards and personal checks as forms of payment. Appropriate forms will be sent after an appointment is scheduled.
Click here to schedule an appointment with Laurie.
I went from not working out consistently for over 2yr to finding a sport that I love (especially cycling!) and completing two sprint triathlons this summer! Thanks to my wife Christina, Coach Joe LoPresto, Coach Jim Riga, and Coach Sarah Farsalas!- Jake K
I’m amazed at the quality of the coaches at ET and the respect shown to all athletes. This is a top notch group of people and I’m proud to be a member.- Ryan F.