- Masters – Naperville, Carol Stream & Elk Grove Village
- Swim 101 – Adult Learn to Swim
- Swim 201 – Swimming With Purposeful Power
- Swim 301 – Underwater Water Video Analysis Clinic
- Centennial Beach Open Water Swim class
- Lake Michigan Open Water Swim clinic
- Computrainer Classes
- Cycling 101
- Running 101 – Beginner 5K class
- Half Marathon Training Class
- Treadmill Track
- Outdoor Group Track
- Tri 101 Seminar – Intro to the sport
- ET Tri 150 – Beginner Triathlon Training Class
- Tri 201 – Transition Clinic
- ET Tri 401 – Advanced Tri Training Class
- ET Strength 301: Strength Training for Triathletes.
Current Class Offerings
- $13.00 – $30.00
ET Virtual Cycling Classes are a great way to build your bike fitness while having live social interaction with a certified coach and other cyclist. Coaches will “call out” the various interval workout sets as the ride progresses. Each class is approximately 60 minutes.
Now priced to help you get in more rides per week. Ride once for $13, ride twice for $24 and ride 3+ times per week for only $30!!
May 18 – May 30, 2020
Week of May 18:
- Tuesday May 19. 6:00 AM. Coach Kurt (note: Kurt’s Monday night class is now on Tuesday mornings!)
- Wednesday May 20. 9:30 am. Coach Suzy
- Wednesday May 20. 6:00 pm. Coach Kurt
- Thursday May 21. 6:00 am. Coach Joe
- Saturday May 23. 1:00 pm. Coach Joe
Week May 25:
- Tuesday May 26. 6:00 AM. Coach Kurt (note: Kurt’s Monday night class is now on Tuesday mornings!)
- Wednesday May 27. 9:30 am. Coach Suzy
- Wednesday May 27. 6:00 pm. Coach Kurt
- Thursday May 28. 6:00 am. Coach Joe
- Saturday May 30. 1:00 pm. Coach Joe
Registered athletes will get an email from Coach Joe with the video call link, meeting ID and password.
This eight week virtual course is designed for people who have had some running experience in the past and are interested in incorporating running into their life again! Participants will receive a three day/week running workout plan, culminating in a either a virtual or an in-person 5K, depending on what state guidelines allow.
The course will include a weekly Zoom meeting that will cover a variety of topics of interest for athletes reintroducing running into their weekly routine (injury prevention, warm-ups and stretching, nutrition for runners, etc.), as well as time for athletes to interact with the group and Coach Rose. Each week’s workouts will also be delivered via email and athletes will complete them at their convenience each week.
The cost for the eight week program will be $50. The class will begin on May 3 with virtual meetings on Zoom every Sunday at 2:00PM.
Join us for a live virtual strength class with Coach Jada.
Fridays from 7:00-7:45 a.m.
Suggested donation (optional) is $10 and all proceeds with be donated to a local charity supporting those in need due to COVID-19.
After submitting your rsvp, you’ll be pushed to an ET web page with the link and meeting info to connect on Friday via Zoom.
Click the rsvp button below to reserve your spot and make an optional donation!
Track interval running workouts and coaching for runners of all levels
Dates: June 2 – July 14, 2020 (7 weeks)
Experience Triathlon group track program is a weekly coached track interval workout under the guidance of ET’s professional and certified coaching staff. It’s designed to improve your run speed and performance levels. Runners should have a few months of consistent running several times per week prior to the class start.
See below for details!!
Triathlon specific group swimming and instruction for all abilities!
ET Open Water Swim Clinics at Centennial Beach is a weekly swimming program designed for triathletes. USA certified coaches will provide structured workout sets to build endurance and triathlon specific skill instruction such as open water sighting, wave starts, drafting, buoy turns, and bumping.
This program is free to ET coached athletes. All other athletes, including ET Tri Club members, can register and pay below. Athletes (including ET coached athletes) will need to pay for their own entry fee into Centennial. Daily and season passes are available at the entrance. Information on fees can be found on the Centennial Beach website.
See tabs below for more information on dates, times, cost, location, etc.