- Masters – Naperville, Carol Stream & Elk Grove Village
- Swim 101 – Adult Learn to Swim
- Swim 201 – Swimming With Purposeful Power – Part 1
- Swim 301 – Underwater Water Video Analysis Clinic
- Centennial Beach Open Water Swim class
- Lake Michigan Open Water Swim clinic
- Computrainer Classes
- Cycling 101
- Cycling 102
- Cycling 201
- Cycling 301
- Running 101 – Beginner 5K class
- Half Marathon Training Class
- Treadmill Track
- Outdoor Group Track
- Tri 101 Seminar – Intro to the sport
- ET Tri 150 – Beginner Triathlon Training Class
- Tri 201 – Transition Clinic
- ET Tri 401 – Advanced Tri Training Class
- ET Strength 301: Mindful Strength Training for Triathletes.
Current Class Offerings
Track interval running workouts and coaching for runners of all levels
Dates: July 2 – September 3, 2019 (10 weeks)
Experience Triathlon group track program is a weekly coached track interval workout under the guidance of ET’s professional and certified coaching staff. It’s designed to improve your run speed and performance levels. Runners should have a few months of consistent running several times per week prior to the class start.
See below for details!!
Registration is now open! Start any week!!
ET Masters at the Pavilion Aquatics Centers brand new 25 yard, IHSA regulation size pool in Elk Grove Village is a weekly adult swimming program designed for triathlon and fitness swimmers. USA Certified coaching staff of Experience Triathlon will provide structured workouts and explain how to do the workouts and drills at each one-hour group session.
Pre-requisite swim level: Swimmers should be able to complete at least 1000 yards total of non-continuous freestyle swimming at any speed level over the 60 minute class session.
Please note that Masters swimming is a group workout session, not swim lessons. If you’re interested in private swim lessons, please Contact Us with your request.
“ET Masters has been an amazing help to me with my swim technique…every time I swam Masters Class, the coaches were able to pinpoint one particular area for me to work on, and with those minor changes and their encouragement, I was able to take my swim to a whole new level! Thank you, ET!!”
Thursday mornings 6:10 – 7:10 AM
Monday evenings 7:45 – 8:45 PM
Dates: Six week sessions that run continuously year-round
- Registration and payment for this ET program are through the Elk Grove Park District.
- CLICK HERE for session dates and pricing.
- Registration may be over the phone or in person at The Pavilion Fitness or Aquatics customer service desks. Online registration is not available.
Questions? Contact ET
- $104.00 – $208.00
ET Masters is a weekly swimming program designed for triathlon and fitness swimmers. USA Certified coaching staff of Experience Triathlon will provide structured workouts and explain how to do the workouts and drills at each one-hour group session.
Dates: August 27 – October 17, 2019
- Tuesdays 6:00 – 7:00 A.M.
- Thursdays 6:00 – 7:00 A.M.
ET Masters is a weekly adult swimming program designed for triathlon and fitness swimmers. USA certified coaches will provide structured workouts and stroke improvement tips at each one-hour group session.
Dates: August 26-October 18, 2019
See tabs below for days/times/location and program info
ET Swim 101 is the perfect class to bridge the gap between ET private swim lessons and ET Masters.
ET Swim 101 provides adult learn-to-swim instruction and practice in a small class format. Participants will be introduced to lap swimming with the goal of eventually joining the ET Masters Swim program.
- Develop proper kicking and breathing technique
- Improve stroke efficiency
- Learn and practice the common swim stroke improvement drills
- Build endurance
Whether you want to start a lap swimming program or to do a triathlon, ET Swim 101 can help you reach your goal.
This program is coached by Joe LoPresto. For over a decade, Coach Joe has helped hundreds of adults learn to swim and follow their dream of completing a triathlon.
“Recently Fitness Magazine made a call for stories. Their question… “Have you met a fitness person who changed your life? We’re looking for women who met someone significant in their lives through a fitness activity or sport.” This made me think about my first triathlon. I wanted to do one, but could not swim. A friend suggested I get a coach. That’s when I found the amazing, Coach Joe LoPresto. I would not have been able to do this without his kind heart, patience, and coaching. The triathlon event was the scariest and most fun I’ve had. I didn’t have anyone waiting at the end of the tri for me, but as I leaving, there was Coach Joe and his heart warming hugs. With amazing people around you amazing things can happen.” – Angie D.
CLICK HERE for more Coach Joe testimonials
See tab below for more information