$100 DEPOSIT holds your spot!
We are super excited to announce 2019 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 19-21.
We will once again be returning to downtown Madison for ET Summer Camp!
Several exciting changes this year that will improve your camp experience:
- New hotel – Camp base will be the newly renovated Concourse Hotel. Located on the Capitol square and right next to State Street. There’s even a Starbucks located in the hotel lobby!
- Friday night dinner will be at the Concourse and catered by Ian’s Pizza!
- Saturday morning breakfast will be at the Concourse. We’ll have a buffet breakfast set up just for us! 🙂
Experience Triathlons certified and professional coaching staff have designed a first class training camp experience with the perfect mix of workouts and social time. ET Summer Camp will help move your training to the next level and accommodate athletes of all ability levels. We will have workouts and distances appropriate for Sprint, Olympic, half iron and Ironman athletes. All ability levels are welcome!
Workouts will include a mix of several open water swims and runs in downtown Madison. Group rides will depart from our hotel and ride out west to the country roads in Verona, Mt Horeb and Cross Plains. Occasional coaching tips and training discussions will be integrated into the workouts and cover a variety of topics of interest to all athletes.
Camp will begin on Friday afternoon (time to be announced), July 19, with a group open water swim workout prior to a group dinner. Camp will conclude on Sunday, July 21, at noon.
- Early bird registration (before June 1) is $550 (double) or $750 (single)
- Regular registration (after June 1) is $625 (double) or $825 (single)
Reserve your spot today for only $100 down-payment
- Camp fee includes two nights lodging, workout foods/drinks throughout camp, Friday and Saturday group dinner, Saturday/Sunday breakfast and ET camp management services.
- We do expect to sell out again this year. Please reserve your spot as soon as possible.
- Parking is not included in your camp fee.
- Camper profile and occupancy request form will be emailed after the deposit is made.
- ET Leaders, ET coached athletes and ET Club members get their normal additional discount for the entire cost of camp including the deposit. Your discount will be calculated and applied to final camp payment processing on June 1. Please do not use your discount code for the deposit.
- No refunds after June 15, 2019.
- Final camp balance payments are due on June 15, 2019 and will be charged to the credit card you used for camp down-payment.
- Registration deadline is June 15, 2019.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.