Deposit is $100
We are super excited to announce our 2024 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 26-28.
Make new friends, have fun and improve your game!
It’s the #ETway
We will once again be returning to downtown Madison and the Hilton Monona Terrace for our 18th annual ET Summer Training Camp!
Experience Triathlon’s certified and professional coaching staff has designed a first-class training camp experience with the perfect mix of workouts and social time. ET Summer Camp will help move your training to the next level and accommodate athletes of all ability levels. We will have workouts and distances appropriate for Sprint, Olympic, half-iron, and Ironman athletes. All ability levels are welcome!
Workouts will include a mix of several open water swims and runs in downtown Madison. Group rides will depart from our hotel and ride out west to the country roads in Verona, Mt Horeb, and Cross Plains. Occasional coaching tips and training discussions will be integrated into the workouts and cover a variety of topics of interest to all athletes.
Camp will begin on Friday afternoon (time to be announced) with a group open water swim workout prior to a group dinner. Camp will conclude on Sunday at noon.
- Before November 1, 2023 – $650 (double) or $900 (single)
- From November 1, 2023 – January 31, 2024 is $675 (double) or $925 (single)
- From February 1, 2024 – March 31, 2024 is $700 (double) or $950 (single)
- From April 1, 2024 – May 15, 2024 is $725 (double) or $975 (single)
- From May 16, 2024 – June 30, 2024 is $750 (double) or $1000 (single)
- After June 30, 2024 – $775 (double) or $1025 (single)
Reserve your spot today for only $100 down-payment
- Camp fee includes two nights of lodging, workout foods/drinks throughout camp, Friday/Saturday group dinners, Saturday/Sunday breakfasts, and ET camp management services.
- Space is limited. Please reserve your spot as soon as possible.
- Parking is not included in your camp fee.
- Camper profile and an occupancy request form will be emailed to registered athletes about 30 days prior to Camp start date.
- No refunds.
- Registration deadline is July 15, 2024.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.