Deposit is $100
We are super excited to announce our 2022 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 22-24.
We will once again be returning to downtown Madison and the newly renovated Concourse Hotel for ET Summer Camp! Located on the Capitol square and right next to State Street. There’s even a Starbucks located in the hotel lobby. Friday night dinner will be at the Concourse and catered by Ian’s Pizza. Saturday morning breakfast will be at the Concourse. We’ll have a buffet breakfast set up just for us! 🙂
Experience Triathlons certified and professional coaching staff have designed a first-class training camp experience with the perfect mix of workouts and social time. ET Summer Camp will help move your training to the next level and accommodate athletes of all ability levels. We will have workouts and distances appropriate for Sprint, Olympic, half-iron, and Ironman athletes. All ability levels are welcome!
Workouts will include a mix of several open water swims and runs in downtown Madison. Group rides will depart from our hotel and ride out west to the country roads in Verona, Mt Horeb, and Cross Plains. Occasional coaching tips and training discussions will be integrated into the workouts and cover a variety of topics of interest to all athletes.
Camp will begin on Friday afternoon (time to be announced) with a group open water swim workout prior to a group dinner. Camp will conclude on Sunday at noon.
- Early bird registration (before January 1) is $550 (double) or $750 (single)
- Regular registration (from January 1 – May 1) is $625 (double) or $825 (single)
- Last minute registration (after May 1) is $700 (double) or $900 (single)
Reserve your spot today for only $100 down-payment
- Camp fee includes two nights lodging, workout foods/drinks throughout camp, Friday and Saturday group dinner, Saturday/Sunday breakfast, and ET camp management services.
- We do expect to sell out again this year. Please reserve your spot as soon as possible.
- Parking is not included in your camp fee.
- Camper profile and an occupancy request form will be emailed to registered athletes about 45 days prior to Camp start date.
- ET Leaders, ET coached athletes and ET Club members get their normal additional discount for the entire cost of camp including the deposit. Your discount will be calculated and applied to final camp payment processing on June 15. Please do not use your discount code for the deposit.
- No refunds after June 1, 2022.
- Final camp balance payments are due on June 15, 2022.
- Registration deadline is June 15, 2022.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.