ET Adventure Camp – SPAIN
September 16-23, 2020
We are proud and excited to announce ET’s 2020 adventure Camp in SPAIN is now open for registration! For those interested in our typical Camp “workout” track, our trip will be tailored to incorporate the best cycling routes in the Province of Girona, Spain (just north of Barcelona by the Mediterranean Sea). Our training adventure will include exhilarating road rides, mountain bike rides, swimming, running, yoga, strength training and much more!
A “no/light workout” track will also be offered for those wishing to participate in the Camp, but not in all the triathlon-related workouts. This track will be led by Coach Suzy, and day tours to nearby locations, including Barcelona, Besalu, Lake Banyoles and Serinya will be offered. Spouses, significant others and friends are encouraged to join us (adults only, please) ~ there will be plenty of adventures for all!
JOIN US FOR THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!!
- Travel day/arrival.
Day 2 options
- 50 mile road cycling.
- Day trip and lunch in the medieval town of Besalu.
- Mountain bike ride to Lake of Banyoles for guided kayaking expedition, picnic lunch and optional open water swim.
- Full day guided tour and lunch in Barcelona. Includes walking tour of Las Ramblas and Barrio Gotico (Gothic Quarter).
Day 5 options
- Long bike day. 90+ miles with elevation.
- Active recovery day by the pool or workout in hotel gym.
- Guided hike to explore nearby town of Serinya. Lunch, bakery or spa options.
- Tapas cooking class, lunch and exploration of an ancient market in the town of Banyoles.
Day 7 options
- Mid distance road bike day with some elevation. 70 miles.
- Horseback ride to local river and lunch at a local outdoor restaurant.
- Travel day/departure.
Price – $1,875
- $300 non-refundable deposit due by June 30, 2020. CLICK HERE to pay deposit.
- Air is not included in cost of camp.
- Above price is based on 2 people per room. Additional charge for single occupancy.
- Airport transfers from Barcelona to Hotel Mas Pelegri and back are not included in cost of Camp. The hotel is located approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes from Barcelona. We will provide several transport options to choose from.
- Price is in US dollars and based on current euro exchange rate of 1.09. Camp price subject to change based on changes to the exchange rate.
- Meals that are included in the cost of Camp:
- Breakfast – Day 2 thru Day 8
- Lunch –
- workout track – Day 2 through Day 7
- no/light workout track – Day 3, 4 and 6
- Dinner – Day 1, 2, 5 and 6
- Other lunch and dinner costs are on own, and are not included in the cost of Camp.