Swim 101 – Learn to Swim – June
ET Swim 101 is the perfect class to bridge the gap between ET private swim lessons and ET Masters. Participants should be able to swim one length of the pool without stopping. If you can’t, please consider a private swim lesson with us!
ET Swim 101 provides adult learn-to-swim instruction and practice in a small class format. Participants will be introduced to lap swimming with the goal of eventually joining the ET Masters Swim program.
- Develop proper kicking and breathing technique
- Improve stroke efficiency
- Learn and practice the common swim stroke improvement drills
- Build endurance
Days and Times: June 4, 11, 25 (no class on 18th)
Saturdays from 11:30-12:30 PM
ET Triathlon Training Center
Lifestart Central Park
4225 Naperville Road, Lisle, IL 60532
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.