Group Outdoor Track Program – Summer 2019
Track interval running workouts and coaching for runners of all levels
Dates: July 2 – September 3, 2019 (10 weeks)
Experience Triathlon group track program is a weekly coached track interval workout under the guidance of ET’s professional and certified coaching staff. It’s designed to improve your run speed and performance levels. Runners should have a few months of consistent running several times per week prior to the class start.
See below for details!!
- Drop-in's and Registration notes
Participants will receive the following benefits:
- Learn to adapt the legs to faster turnover and the body to higher demands.
- Increase physiological efficiency and improve top speed.
- Enjoy a great environment for the ‘feel’ of speed and receive performance feedback.
- Group coaching on key topics such as pace, proper fast running form, running drills, breathing, heart rate zone training, interval training, injury prevention, race strategies and recovery.
- Group support and motivation to run faster and longer.
Time: 6:30 – 7:45 P.M.
Dates: July 2 - September 3, 2019 (10 weeks)
Location: Rotolo Middle School. 1501 S. Raddant Road, Batavia, IL 60510
Drop in’s are welcome. $15 per session. Must pay prior to arrival at this pre-pay link.
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
Contact Coach Joe LoPresto for additional information.