ET Summer Camp Madison July 29-31, 2016
Down-payment amount: $100.00
We are super excited to announce 2016 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 29-31.
We will once again be returning to downtown Madison and staying at the host hotel for Ironman Wisconsin The Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, Madison’s #1 rated hotel property, sits right next to the Ironman transition area and Lake Monona, the site of the Ironman swim course. With our camp base at the Hilton, we can swim, bike and run on the IM course without any car shuttling or parking issues. This means more workout time and less time wasted driving around while we are at camp! 🙂
Experience Triathlons certified and professional coaching staff have designed a first class training camp experience with the perfect mix of workouts and social time. ET Summer Camp will help move your training to the next level and accommodate athletes of all ability levels, from first year sprint distance triathletes to those training for Ironman distance races.
Workouts will include a mix of several open water swims, group bike rides, and group runs on portions of the Ironman Wisconsin course and University of Wisconsin campus. Occasional coaching tips and training discussions will be integrated into the workouts and cover a variety of topics of interest to all athletes.
Camp will begin on Friday, July 29, at 4:30 pm with a group open water swim workout prior to a group dinner. Camp will conclude on Sunday, July 31, at noon.
$495 Double Occupancy
$695 Single Occupancy
Reserve your spot today for only $100 down-payment
- Camp fee includes two nights lodging, workout foods/drinks throughout camp, Friday and Saturday group dinner, ET bike bottle and ET camp management services.
- Parking is not included in your camp fee.
- Request for double occupancy will be met if possible. Please note on registration form if you are willing to accept single occupancy and associated higher rate if we can’t provide double occupancy for you.
- ET Leaders, ET coached athletes and ET Club members get their normal additional discount at check out.
- No refunds after June 15, 2016.
- Final camp balance payments are due on June 15, 2016 and will be charged to the credit card you used for camp down-payment.
- Registration deadline is June 27, 2016.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)