ET Summer Camp Madison July 21-23, 2023
Deposit is $100
We are super excited to announce our 2023 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 21-23.
Make new friends, have fun and improve your game!
It’s the #ETway
We will once again be returning to downtown Madison for our 17th annual ET Summer Training Camp!
Experience Triathlons certified and professional coaching staff has designed a first-class training camp experience with the perfect mix of workouts and social time. ET Summer Camp will help move your training to the next level and accommodate athletes of all ability levels. We will have workouts and distances appropriate for Sprint, Olympic, half-iron, and Ironman athletes. All ability levels are welcome!
Workouts will include a mix of several open water swims and runs in downtown Madison. Group rides will depart from our hotel and ride out west to the country roads in Verona, Mt Horeb, and Cross Plains. Occasional coaching tips and training discussions will be integrated into the workouts and cover a variety of topics of interest to all athletes.
Camp will begin on Friday afternoon (time to be announced) with a group open water swim workout prior to a group dinner. Camp will conclude on Sunday at noon.
- Before November 1, 2022 – $595 (double) or $795 (single)
- From November 1, 2022 – January 31, 2023 is $675 (double) or $875 (single)
- From February 1, 2023 – March 31, 2023 is $700 (double) or $900 (single)
- From April 1, 2023 – May 15, 2023 is $725 (double) or $925 (single)
- From May 16, 2023 – June 30, 2023 is $750 (double) or $950 (single)
- After June 30, 2023 – $775 (double) or $975 (single)
Reserve your spot today for only $100 down-payment
- Camp fee includes two nights of lodging, workout foods/drinks throughout camp, Friday/Saturday group dinners, Saturday/Sunday breakfasts, and ET camp management services.
- Space is limited. Please reserve your spot as soon as possible.
- Parking is not included in your camp fee.
- Camper profile and an occupancy request form will be emailed to registered athletes about 30 days prior to Camp start date.
- No refunds after June 1, 2023.
- Registration deadline is July 15, 2023.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
"I immediately saw the benefits from the swim workouts at Cenntennial on Monday! I couldn't believe how much I had improved just after these two workouts. Similiarly, while I haven't yet biked since camp, I can tell my mindset about it has changed. Now, when I think about a course having several hills or lots of climb, I know that it'll still be challenging, but I know that I am able to rise up to that challenge. It was a great camp!"
"Camp is ideal for those on an Ironman path. Sharing stories, and camaraderie is all great. Always a highlight of the season."
"The best parts for me were meeting other members of the team who I hadn't met before as well as getting to know those who I knew a little better. And, the ability to workout on the actual IMWI course was invaluable. It definitely has me considering IMWI in the future. (I'm also now not intimidated by hills!)"
"I enjoyed the swim the most, but the bike experience was a valuable learning/re-learning experience."
"Best part of Camp was meeting the new faces, and reconnecting with old teammates. Also being reminded of the course and how challenging it is!"
"As a first-time Camp attendee, I was so nervous. Once at Camp, I felt so welcome by everyone."
"Great experience, loved the Group activities and socializing in evenings."
"Best part of Camp for me was meeting so many new teammates. I have not done an ET group swim, ride, or run in many months. I have been with ET for many years and have seen many new athletes come in and some move on. I've seen ET under Coach Joe's leadership, continue to grow and build up stronger and better over the years. Camp last weekend confirmed my passion for ET and my desire to stay with this team, which has become my family."