CompuTrainer Cycling Classes – JUNE
Experience Triathlon is excited to announce a 5 week “June session” of our weekday short course rides. A weekly indoor, computer-controlled, high-intensity interval ride is the best way to keep your FTP and speed levels up as we get into the outdoor ride and race season. Often athletes will ride outside at lower power levels, slowly losing their speed and FTP power levels that were developed over the winter off-season indoor cycling season.
These intensity interval workouts will last in duration from 60-70 minutes in length, and will focus on training an athlete’s engine, from anaerobic intervals to VO2max work, to Functional Threshold stabilization. Plenty of recovery time will be incorporated to these workouts to allow for the best workout possible.
Once a ride is done, enjoy some stretch and relax time in ET’s Stretch and Rest lounge, complete with foam rollers, yoga mats, and coffee!
New Naperville location on Bond Street with more space, better ventilation, improved air filtration system, and more!! See the details tab below.
See Tabs Below For More Details
- Location, Drop-in's and Change Request
- CT Benefits and Video
June 2 – July 1, 2021.
Shorter duration interval classes:
- Wednesdays 9:30 AM
- Wednesdays 6:30 PM
- Thursdays 5:30 AM
New Naperville location improvement:
- Larger, 3000 sq ft. finished room with improved air filter system and ventilation.
- Plenty of extra floor space for entering, staging bikes, changing that allows for easy social distancing.
- New, much wider wood platforms to increase space between riders during workout.
- New, clear plastic “shower curtain” style vapor barriers between each rider.
- Newer CT trainers, consoles and cables!
- More space for bike storage.
- Larger, newer bathrooms.
- More parking spots closer to the entry door.
- Private space. Only ET will be using the studio.
Covid safety protocols and processes:
- Wellness checks at entry. Temperature scans and Covid-19 wellness questions.
- Mask will be required at all times except while riding.
- Coaches will wear mask for the entire class.
- PURELL Touch-Free Foam Hand Sanitizer Dispenser.
- All touch points and CT trainer floors will be cleaned and sanitized after every class.
Location: ET CompuTrainer Studio – Bond St., Naperville. (Directions provided to registered athletes)
Date change (make-up) and Drop-in Forms. Please note there are two forms below. The first form is for drop-in's and the second form is for when you need to make-up a missed class or would like to request a date change for a future class.
Drop in Request Form: Request to attend a class via our drop-in rate ($24 for short course and $34 for long course class) can be done via the form below. If space is available in the day/time you request, we'll be in touch with a payment link and confirmation email.
CT Drop In Request Form
Change or Make-up Request Form: If you'd like to switch your normal day/time to another day/time/week. Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch via email to let you know if space is available and to confirm your request. Please note: There is s a $10 upgrade fee to move from a short course class to a long course class.
CT Date Change Request Form
Want to get faster on the bike for next race season? ET CompuTrainer can help!
Proven by professional triathletes, cyclists and age groupers to improve speed and pedaling efficiency, the CompuTrainer MultiRider system provides a new, exciting and technically superior way to stay motivated through the long winter months. Coach-designed interval workouts and classic CompuTrainer course rides will improve your power output and race speed.