We are proud and excited to announce that we will be returning to Tucson for Experience Triathlon’s 2018 Spring Training Camp! Two days of exhilarating road rides while exploring the dramatic beauty and multicultural heritage of southern Arizona while cycling… another opportunity to conquer the mighty Mt. Lemmon, the highest peak in the Santa Catalina Mountains… an active recovery day featuring either a sunrise run or hike along the Ventana Canyon Trial, a swim session at a local outdoor competitive pool, a private yoga session, and lounging by one of our resort’s two signature pools. These are just a few of the highlights that await us on our training adventure!
We’ll once again enjoy accommodations at one of Arizona’s top luxury resorts, the spectacular Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, nestled at the base of Mt. Lemmon and built in harmony with the surrounding southwestern landscape. After our training days are done, we’ll relax and recharge at this desert oasis renowned for its unbridled luxury.
- Early bird registration (before December 1) is $2650 (double) or $3225 (single)
- Regular registration (between December 1 and January 15) is $2850 (double) or $3425 (single)
- Late registration (after January 15) is $2975 (double) or $3550 (single)
Please note: $150 deposit due at registration to reserve your spot.
Summer Camp 2017 is now Sold Out. To get on the waiting list, contact us HERE
We are super excited to announce 2017 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 28-30.
We will once again be returning to downtown Madison and staying at the host hotel for Ironman Wisconsin The Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, Madison’s #1 rated hotel property, sits right next to the Ironman transition area and Lake Monona, the site of the Ironman swim course. With our camp base at the Hilton, we can swim, bike and run on the IM course without any car shuttling or parking issues. This means more workout time and less time wasted driving around while we are at camp! 🙂
Experience Triathlons certified and professional coaching staff have designed a first class training camp experience with the perfect mix of workouts and social time. ET Summer Camp will help move your training to the next level and accommodate athletes of all ability levels, from first year sprint distance triathletes to those training for Ironman distance races.
Workouts will include a mix of several open water swims, group bike rides, and group runs on portions of the Ironman Wisconsin course and University of Wisconsin campus. Occasional coaching tips and training discussions will be integrated into the workouts and cover a variety of topics of interest to all athletes.
Camp will begin on Friday afternoon (time to be announced), July 28, with a group open water swim workout prior to a group dinner. Camp will conclude on Sunday, July 30, at noon.
- Early bird registration (before May 1) is $495 (double) or $695 (single)
- Regular registration (after May 1) is $545 (double) or $745 (single)
Reserve your spot today for only $100 down-payment
- Camp fee includes two nights lodging, workout foods/drinks throughout camp, Friday and Saturday group dinner, ET bike bottle and ET camp management services.
- We do expect to sell out early this year. Please reserve your spot as soon as possible.
- Parking is not included in your camp fee.
- Camper information and occupancy request form will be emailed after the deposit is made.
- ET Leaders, ET coached athletes and ET Club members get their normal additional discount. It will be applied to final camp payment.
- No refunds after June 15, 2017.
- Final camp balance payments are due on June 15, 2017 and will be charged to the credit card you used for camp down-payment.
- Registration deadline is June 15, 2017.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.