ET Virtual Cycling Class – May
ET Virtual Cycling Classes are a great way to build your bike fitness while having live social interaction with a certified coach and other cyclist. Coaches will “call out” the various interval workout sets as the ride progresses. Each class is approximately 60 minutes.
Every Wednesday morning at 6:00 AM.
Now with two purchase options…
- Purchase the entire month of Wednesdays. We do reduce the price each week so you only pay for the remaining Wednesday in each month.
- Purchase just one class. If you select this option, please type the date of the Wednesday that you plan to attend. There is a text field in the checkout page for any additional comments. Type the date there.
Registered athletes will get an email from Coach Joe with the video call link, meeting ID and password.
- Equipment and Connection Needed
- Any type of bike trainer. Basic (fluid or magnetic), Smart trainers (Wahoo, etc)
- Ability to connect to video conference call via wifi or cellular.
- Computer, tablet or phone will work for video and audio.