ET Summer Camp Madison July 20-22, 2018
$100 DEPOSIT holds your spot!
We are super excited to announce 2018 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 20-22.
We will once again be returning to downtown Madison and staying at the host hotel for Ironman Wisconsin The Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, Madison’s #1 rated hotel property, sits right next to the Ironman transition area and Lake Monona, the site of the Ironman swim course. With our camp base at the Hilton, we can swim, bike and run on the IM course without any car shuttling or parking issues. This means more workout time and less time wasted driving around while we are at camp! 🙂
Experience Triathlons certified and professional coaching staff have designed a first class training camp experience with the perfect mix of workouts and social time. ET Summer Camp will help move your training to the next level and accommodate athletes of all ability levels, from first year sprint distance triathletes to those training for Ironman distance races.
Workouts will include a mix of several open water swims, group bike rides, and group runs on portions of the Ironman Wisconsin course and University of Wisconsin campus. Occasional coaching tips and training discussions will be integrated into the workouts and cover a variety of topics of interest to all athletes.
Camp will begin on Friday afternoon (time to be announced), July 20, with a group open water swim workout prior to a group dinner. Camp will conclude on Sunday, July 22, at noon.
- Early bird registration (before May 1) is $525 (double) or $725 (single)
- Regular registration (after May 1) is $575 (double) or $775 (single)
Reserve your spot today for only $100 down-payment
- Camp fee includes two nights lodging, workout foods/drinks throughout camp, Friday and Saturday group dinner, ET bike bottle and ET camp management services.
- We do expect to sell out again this year. Please reserve your spot as soon as possible.
- Parking is not included in your camp fee.
- Camper profile and occupancy request form will be emailed after the deposit is made.
- ET Leaders, ET coached athletes and ET Club members get their normal additional discount for the entire cost of camp including the deposit. Your discount will be calculated and applied to final camp payment processing on June 1. Please do not use your discount code for the deposit.
- No refunds after June 1, 2018.
- Final camp balance payments are due on June 1, 2018 and will be charged to the credit card you used for camp down-payment.
- Registration deadline is June 1, 2018.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.