Cycling 301: Cycling Technique and Formwork with Power/Watts Focus
4-week class – NEW offering!
This exciting new 4-week program only available at Experience Triathlon is entirely hands-on, with an “on-the-bike/off-the-bike” focus to help cyclists make the most of their pedal stroke and core strength to create more power on the bike. There will be a significant focus on DRILLS, and FORM, helping athletes make the most of their winter base building season!
Each class will build upon the previous week’s session, and while it’s a group class, it will truly be a unique workout for each athlete. Coach Sarah will be helping athletes tweak and refine personal form and pedal stroke mechanics within each session, while helping them watch their power/watts to see how simple changes can often increase these numbers!
There is no prerequisite, although previous participation in Cycling 101 and Cycling 201 is helpful as Coach Sarah will be using concepts from both 101 and 201 when it makes sense for an athlete.
Having a cadence sensor on your bike is HIGHLY recommended for this class, along with HR monitors, as both will give athletes further insight to their workouts! You do NOT need a trainer for this class. All riders will be using one of our Computrainer trainers.
Location: ET Computrainer Studio. Wheaton.
Who is this class designed for?
- Cyclists looking to improve form and technique
- Cyclists looking to improve power
- Cyclists looking to improve speed
- Both Cycling and Triathlon-focused athletes
- Athletes wanting to train with power who don’t currently own a power meter
- Athletes who have a power meter but want to learn how to make the most of it through form and technique
- Any level of ability and experience is welcome!
Class size limited to 8 participants per class!
Thursdays at 6:00-7:15 pm (10/15, 10/22, 10/29 and 11/5) SOLD OUT
Fridays at 9:30-10:45 am (10/16, 10/23, 10/30 and 11/6)
Sundays at 9:00-10:15 am (10/18, 10/25 and 11/1, 11/8) SOLD OUT
Select session from the drop-down list below:
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.Please Contact Coach Joe for additional information.