ET Indoor Triathlon Series
One Hour, Any Skill Level, Have Fun!!
February 6 and March 13
The Indoor Triathlon presented by Experience Triathlon and LifeStart Central Park is a great way to become a triathlete in one hour. It’s fun and enjoyed by athletes of all levels – from first timers to veterans. You set your own pace. It all happens at LifeStart Central Park, 4224 Naperville Road, Lisle, IL 60532.
Dates: February 6 and March 13, 2011
Time: 7:00am – Noon
Cost: $30.00 per race date
Register: Click HERE
The one hour event looks like this:
- 10 minutes of swimming in the lap pool
- 10 minute easy transition from the pool to the spin room
- 30 minutes of bike riding on the studio spin bikes
- 5 minute easy transition from the spin room to the treadmills
- 20 minutes of treadmill running
Results are measured by how far you go in each of the three events.
Start times are staggered, beginning at 7:00am. Each athlete will receive a designated start time one week prior to the event.