ET Half Marathon Training Class
Spring 2011 session open for registration.
So, you want to run a spring half marathon? Whether you’re a first-timer or you’re looking to improve your performance at the half marathon distance, our spring Half Marathon Training Class is for you! Join USAT certified Coach Suzy Cerra for this 10-session training class designed to prepare you for a spring race including the Great Western Half Marathon on May 1, the Indy Mini Marathon on May 7, and the Chicago Spring Half Marathon on May 15. Here’s what you’ll get:
- A 10-week training plan including a weekly group coached long run, weekly run workouts, and cross training guidance.
- Access to a USA certified coach for guidance, support and question answering during class time.
- Access to other training partners to share your journey with.
- A “coach’s tip of the day” before each weekly long run.
- Race day preparation discussion and assistance with race day goal planning to help eliminate uncertainty and doubt.
- The opportunity to learn about running related topics, run further, feel better about yourself, and have FUN with your training!
Dates: February 26 – April 30
Location: Starbucks. 22 E. Chicago Ave., Naperville, IL 60540
Click HERE to register.