ET Spring Training Camp TUCSON – April 5–9, 2018
We are proud and excited to announce that we will be returning to Tucson for Experience Triathlon’s 2018 Spring Training Camp! Two days of exhilarating road rides while exploring the dramatic beauty and multicultural heritage of southern Arizona while cycling… another opportunity to conquer the mighty Mt. Lemmon, the highest peak in the Santa Catalina Mountains… an active recovery day featuring either a sunrise run or hike along the Ventana Canyon Trial, a swim session at a local outdoor competitive pool, a private yoga session, and lounging by one of our resort’s two signature pools. These are just a few of the highlights that await us on our training adventure!
We’ll once again enjoy accommodations at one of Arizona’s top luxury resorts, the spectacular Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, nestled at the base of Mt. Lemmon and built in harmony with the surrounding southwestern landscape. After our training days are done, we’ll relax and recharge at this desert oasis renowned for its unbridled luxury.
- Early bird registration (before December 1) is $2650 (double) or $3225 (single)
- Regular registration (between December 1 and January 15) is $2850 (double) or $3425 (single)
- Late registration (after January 15) is $2975 (double) or $3550 (single)
Please note: $150 deposit due at registration to reserve your spot.
Out of stock
- Camp Itinerary
- Only $150 deposit reserves your camp spot!!
- Financial payment plans are available. Contact us to discuss options.
- Final payment of full camp fee is due February 1, 2018.
- Refund policy: 50% prior to February 1, 2018. No refund after February 1, 2018.
- The above prices are based on the lowest current airfare. It is subject to change.
- ET athletes, ET club members and ET coaches receive their normal discount percentages.
Your Camp fee includes the following:
- Round trip airfare from Chicago to Tucson.
- Four nights accommodations at the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort.
- Two full day professionally guided bike tours that includes SAG van support, bike rental, and a helmet. Athletes should bring their own pedals and bike shoes. Nutrition stops every 15-20 miles with H2O, Gatorade, Coke, GU, bars and pretzels.
- Daily gourmet picnic lunch on Day 2 and 3.
- Private yoga class on Day 4.
- Outdoor swim workout on Day 4.
- Daily ground transportation for the duration of Camp.
- Full breakfast buffet on Day 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Please note that group dinners are not included in your Camp fee.
Thursday, April 5 – Day 1
- Travel to Tucson and meet Arizona Outback Adventures (AOA) guides at our resort to fit rental bike and an overview of next 2 days of cycling.
Friday, April 6 – Day 2
- 61 mile out-and-back Parker Canyon Lake ride and brick run option.
Saturday, April 7 – Day 3
- Epic 76 mile Mt. Lemmon ride with brick run option (numerous pullouts along the way to enjoy the view or shorten the ride).
Sunday, April 8 – Day 4
- Active recovery day including long run, group swim, and private yoga sessions, and a variety of activity options at our resort in the afternoon.
Monday, April 9 – Day 5
- Travel home after breakfast at our resort.
If $150 deposit paid by 12/1/17 your price will be: $2650 (double) or $3225 (single)
If $150 deposit paid between 12/1/17 and 1/15/18 your price will be: $2850 (double) or $3425 (single)
If $150 deposit paid after 1/15/18 your price will be: $2975 (double) or $3550 (single)