ET Masters – Naperville Area Summer Session
ET Masters is a weekly swimming program designed for triathlon and fitness swimmers. USA certified coaches will provide structured workouts and technique improvement instruction at each one-hour group session. Summer session focus will be on in-season swim sets and triathlon specific swim skill development.
- Two locations. Indoor sessions at LifeStart Central Park. Outdoor sessions at Centennial Beach.
- No Centennial session on Monday, July 4.
- Swimmers can attend one, two, or as many sessions as they would like per week!
- Monday at Centennial is in conjunction with ET Tri Club open water clinics. Coaches will be in the water with class participants teaching triathlon specific skills such as buoy turns, wave starts, drafting, sighting, and bumping.
- Membership at LifeStart Central Park Lisle is not required. Class fee includes entry to the club each class.
- Swimmers are responsible for their own entry fee to Centennial Beach. Visit their website for fees and options.
- Summer session cost has been lowered to help offset the extra cost for Centennial entry fee.
June 6 through August 12
Monday – 5 P.M. – Centennial Beach
Wednesday – 6 A.M. – Central Park
Wednesday – 11 A.M. – Centennial Beach
Thursday – 6 P.M. – Centennial Beach
Friday – 6 A.M. – Central Park
Price: $110 for two or more days. $55 for one day per week.
Price starting after June 26 reduced to $77 for two or more days per week or $38 for one day per week.
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
Please Contact Coach Joe for additional information.