ET Half Marathon Training Class
So, you want to run a fall half marathon? Whether you’re a first-timer or you’re looking to improve your performance at the half marathon distance, our summer Half Marathon Training Class is for you! Join USAT certified Coach Suzy Cerra for this 10-session training class designed to prepare you for a fall half marathon race such as the Chicago, Oak Brook, Fox Valley or Peapod. Here’s what you’ll get:
- A 10-week training plan including a weekly group coached long run, weekly run workouts, and cross training guidance.
- Access to a USA certified coach for guidance, support and question answering during class time.
- Access to other training partners to share your journey with.
- A “coach’s tip of the day” before each weekly long run.
- Race day preparation discussion and assistance with race day goal planning to help eliminate uncertainty and doubt.
- The opportunity to learn about running related topics, run further, feel better about yourself, and have FUN with your training! 🙂
Dates: June 18 – August 20
Location: Herrick Lake Forest Preserve. Wheaton, IL
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
For additional information click here to contact Coach Suzy.