Announcing Summer Camp 2014 – Madison
New Location – New Workouts – New Experience!!
2014 Summer Camp is now Sold Out
We are super excited to announce the new and improved 2014 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 25-27.
After years of highly rated and successful summer camps in Madison, we are moving our camp to downtown Madison to the host hotel for Ironman Wisconsin. The Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, Madison’s #1 rated hotel property, sits right next to the Ironman transition area and Lake Monona, the site of the Ironman swim course. With our camp base at the Hilton, we can swim, bike and run on the IM course without any car shuttling or parking issues. This means more workout time and less time wasted driving around while we are at camp! 🙂
ET’s Founder and Head Coach, Joe LoPresto and ET’s Camp Director and Triathlon Coach, Suzy Cerra, have designed a first class training camp experience with the perfect mix of workouts and social time. ET Summer Camp will help move your training to the next level and accommodate athletes of all ability levels, from first year sprint distance triathletes to those training for Ironman Wisconsin.
Workouts will include a mix of several open water swims, group bike rides, and group runs on portions of the Ironman Wisconsin course and University of Wisconsin campus. Coaching tips and discussions will be integrated into the workouts and cover a variety of topics of interest to all athletes.
Camp will begin on Friday, July 25, at 5:00pm with a “welcome workout” prior to a group dinner. Camp will conclude on Sunday, July 27, at noon. Also new this year will be optional workouts on Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon for those arriving early or staying after camp closes on Sunday.
$460 Double Occupancy – Click here to register for double occupancy SOLD OUT
$655 Single Occupancy – Click here to register for single occupancy SOLD OUT
Registration Deadline: June 24, 2014
- Camp fee includes two nights lodging, workout foods/drinks throughout camp, Saturday group dinner at a downtown Madison restaurant, ET bike bottle and ET coaching services.
- Parking, Friday dinner, and Saturday/Sunday breakfast are not included in your camp fee.
- Double occupancy request will be met if possible. Please note on registration form if you are willing to accept single occupancy and associated higher rate if we can’t provide double occupancy for you.
- ET coached athletes and ET Club members get their normal additional discount at check out.
- All registrations are final. No refunds.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.