Half Marathon Training Class Spring 2012
So, you want to run a half marathon? Whether you’re a first-timer or you’re looking to improve your performance at the half marathon distance, our spring Half Marathon Training Class is for you! Join USAT certified Coach Suzy Cerra for this 8-session training class designed to prepare you for a spring half marathon race such as the Great Western, Illinois, Indy Mini, and Chicago Spring half.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A 10-week training plan that includes long run progression, mid-week run workouts, and cross training guidance.
- 8 group long runs workouts with the coach.
- Access to a USA certified coach for guidance, support and question answering during class time.
- Access to other training partners to share your journey with.
- A “coach’s tip of the day” before each weekly long run.
- Race day preparation discussion and assistance with race day goal planning to help eliminate uncertainty and doubt.
- The opportunity to learn about running related topics, run further, feel better about yourself, and have FUN with your training! 🙂
Dates: February 25 – April 14
Location: Starbucks. 22 E. Chicago Ave, Naperville, Il 60540
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
For additional information click here to contact Coach Suzy.