Group Track Program – Spring 2011
Track interval running workouts and coaching for runners of all levels
Experience Triathlon Group Track Program is a weekly coached track interval workout under the guidance of USA Track & Field and USA Triathlon coach Joe LoPresto. It’s designed to improve your run speed and performance levels. Runners should have a few months of consistent running several times per week prior to the class start. Participants will receive the following benefits:
- Learn to adapt the legs to faster turnover and the body to higher demands.
- Increase physiological efficiency and improve top speed.
- Enjoy a great environment for the ‘feel’ of speed and receive performance feedback.
- Group coaching on key topics such as pace, proper fast running form, running drills, breathing, heart rate zone training, interval training, injury prevention, race strategies and recovery.
- Group support and motivation to run faster and longer. 🙂
- $120 for 8 sessions
- $110 for ET Club members
- $80 for ET coached athletes
- Drop in any session for $20 per session
6:30 – 7:45 PM
April 26 – June 21 (no class May 10)
Rotolo Middle School
1501 S. Raddant Road, Batavia, IL 60510
Contact Coach Joe LoPresto at 630-430-9006 for additional information.
Click HERE to register.