Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- The Labs USA and Experience Triathlon invite everyone to the February ET Social Outing and The Labs Preview Party! Tour the new state-of-the-art facility, celebrate …Read More »
- Have you done an indoor cycling time trial? They are a blast! Go full throttle for 15 minutes and post up the best time you …Read More »
- We are excited to announce that we will be returning to Memphis In May this year as our Team kick-off race of the season, and …Read More »
- After 6 months of summertime run fun on the trails of Herrick Lake Forest Preserve, we return to Starbucks on Chicago Ave in downtown Naperville …Read More »
- by Cathy O. As I reflect on my Ironman race in Arizona, I recall having a plethora of emotions ranging from excitement, doubt, solitude, misery, …Read More »
- by Bob H. I looked forward to Ironman Arizona every day since deciding it would be my next Ironman in 2013. The only time that …Read More »
- by Aaron A. When I signed up for my first marathon six years ago, I figured I would start with just doing one and see …Read More »
- by Maggie W. On Sunday, November 8, 2015 I became a half marathoner at the Naperville Half Marathon AND I became an official team member …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah I’d like to propose two things about this dreaded wonderful pastime. Foam rolling 5-10 minutes a day will make you more relaxed …Read More »
- by Coach Judie Remember that off-season article you just read? The one that said you should get into a master’s program over the winter to …Read More »
- by Coach Judie It’s the beginning of October and tri season has wound to a close in the Midwest with the arrival of fall temperatures …Read More »
- by Coach Cathy It is all about the muscle! I am referring to strength training. There are many benefits of strength training that we are …Read More »
- One of the biggest mistakes a triathlete can make is not spending time in the pool during the off season. Swim endurance and speed are …Read More »
- Bike pedal cadence is directly related to which gear you select. Selecting a gear that results in a cadence of 80 to 90 rpm is …Read More »
- Ladies, you’re going to need more iron as you start training or train for longer races. Aim for 33 mg per day from lean …Read More »
- Learn how to change a flat tire and do basic bike repair—Ask our bike shop sponsor, Spokes Wheaton, or a friend or your coach to …Read More »