Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- Have you been thinking about trying ET Computrainer? Now is your chance, and it’s FREE! We are having two short classes and two long course …Read More »
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 20, 2017 – Naperville based Experience Triathlon announces the ET Indoor Triple Award. The award recognizes athletes of all abilities who …Read More »
- “Our ET Masters program has seen triathlete times decrease in short distance events, which are the hardest to decrease, with a minimum of 1 second …Read More »
- We are proud and excited to announce that we will be returning to Tucson for Experience Triathlon’s 2018 Spring Training Camp! Two days of exhilarating …Read More »
- by Jill S. To understand my story, you need to know a little about me to start. Growing up, I was never an athletic kid, …Read More »
- by Amy B. Dedicated to my husband Charlie for agreeing to go on this crazy journey with me and for continually pushing me. To my …Read More »
- By Jayme C. After finishing my first half Ironman in August 2015 and having a fantastic race year overall, I herniated a disc playing touch …Read More »
- by Steve B. Before I share my day with you, please allow me to say thank you to several people that were a key part …Read More »
- by Coach Jim One of my heroes from history, Winston Churchill, had a quote during the Battle of Britain that I have always tried to …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah “I will not be broken. You will not break me. I will not be broken. You will not break me.” I was …Read More »
- By Coach Sarah Sometimes I experience such a big “ah-ha” moment in the world of coaching, that it sticks in my mind permanently, and it …Read More »
- By Laurie Schubert, PhD RD LDN, Team Dietitian So, it’s the big day! Your friend or significant other is about to embark on 140.6 miles …Read More »
- Use a 16-inch softball to reduce muscle tightness in your legs specifically hamstrings, calves and gluteus maximus. The shape and firmness of the softball helps …Read More »
- Improve your cadence–for both the bike and the run, a cadence of 85-90 rpm is more efficient than a slower cadence. To count your cadence, …Read More »
- Riding downhill can be scary for some athletes. Having your body and mind in the right place, doing the right things can reduce stress and …Read More »
- Have fun! We do this for our enjoyment and health. Nobody is making us go out for a workout. If you feel pressure to go …Read More »