Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- ET Expands Executive Team and Aligns Organization for Future Growth NAPERVILLE, ILLINOIS (September 30, 2016) – Experience Triathlon, a leading endurance coaching, training and event …Read More »
- In light of the recent runner attack on the prairie path in Wheaton, ET is hosting a free run safety clinic on Saturday October 1 …Read More »
- After months of summertime run fun on the trails of Herrick Lake Forest Preserve, we return to Starbucks on Chicago Ave in downtown Naperville …Read More »
- ET Tri Club wins 1st place in the IRONMAN TriClub Division II competition at Ironman Wisconsin for the second year in row!! HUGE congrats to …Read More »
- By Jeff D. How do you write a blog about the last nine plus months of your life? Where do you even start? Where do …Read More »
- by Jeff P. I debated about writing a blog post about a race that could have been another one of those races we all tuck …Read More »
- by Marijo W. My name is Marijo. I’m a triathlete. I am a triathlete. At times, I still feel weird telling people that. Not only …Read More »
- By Kirsten J. When I started out on my journey to Muncie Ironman 70.3, I had just finished out my 2015 season of a few …Read More »
- By Laurie Schubert, PhD RD LDN, Team Dietitian So, it’s the big day! Your friend or significant other is about to embark on 140.6 miles …Read More »
- By Coach Sarah I’m going to go out on a limb here, and suggest that most of us probably don’t like having flaws uncovered in …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah. We’ve all had a point in training where we feel we unravel, and things come undone. Usually this presents itself when we …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah I’d like to propose two things about this dreaded wonderful pastime. Foam rolling 5-10 minutes a day will make you more relaxed …Read More »
- The best runners typically take 165-180 steps per minute. To achieve this, at the beginning of a minute, count foot strikes for the right foot …Read More »
- Change out swim googles when they become difficult to see out of due to fogging or scratches. It’s amazing how having a clearer view under …Read More »
- Achieving an ideal race weight is not a fast process. The best time to lose weight is in the off season so you are not …Read More »
- Get a “race checkup” for your bike prior to race day for EVERY race. This helps with maintenance of your bike and it reduces your …Read More »