Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- If you are thinking about joining us for the Pleasant Prairie Triathlon, please take a minute to review the Experience Triathlon hotel room block information …Read More »
- April 30 — Commissioners Park Naperville Want to get out and enjoy the great outdoors, make new friends, ride in a safe group environment, be …Read More »
- An evening of fun with the ET crew! It’s not all about training and racing at Experience Triathlon. Come share an evening of fun and …Read More »
- Announcing a fantastic sale on all remaining yellow dot cycling and triathlon tops and shorts! Originally these uniform items priced above $70. Now all items …Read More »
- by Amy B. I do not like to be told I can’t do something. So when I suggested to my husband last Fall that I …Read More »
- by Chad B. Five years ago I was standing in the men’s department at Sears staring at the clothes rack in disbelief. I knew I …Read More »
- by Robert D. Looking for a change in my life, I started running about five years ago. When I first started I couldn’t run a …Read More »
- by Elena D. My journey to Augusta can be summed up with the above two phrases. The first: You are unlimited. You are unlimited came …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah “I will not be broken. You will not break me. I will not be broken. You will not break me.” I was …Read More »
- By Coach Sarah Sometimes I experience such a big “ah-ha” moment in the world of coaching, that it sticks in my mind permanently, and it …Read More »
- By Laurie Schubert, PhD RD LDN, Team Dietitian So, it’s the big day! Your friend or significant other is about to embark on 140.6 miles …Read More »
- By Coach Sarah I’m going to go out on a limb here, and suggest that most of us probably don’t like having flaws uncovered in …Read More »
- When running uphill, the simplest and most efficient way to maintain your speed is by shortening your stride slightly and increasing your cadence. Cathy Obordo …Read More »
- Occasionally, leave your watch, Garmin or I-Pod behind and just enjoy your run. At a new venue, this is especially true to allow you to …Read More »
- Learn how to swim with the pace clock—If you can teach yourself pacing in the pool by swimming on timed intervals that include your swim …Read More »
- Efficient kicking requires flexible ankles and a pointed foot. To increase flexibility, use fins during kick sets. You can also regularly stretch your ankles by …Read More »