Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- We are super excited to announce 2016 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 29-31. We will once again be returning to downtown Madison …Read More »
- ET Run Club moves to our summer location on Saturday, May 7. Run Club is open to everyone – regardless of fitness level or running …Read More »
- April 17 — first Sunday ride — New start time — 7:30 a.m. Wednesday night rides start May 11 Want to get out and enjoy …Read More »
- If you are thinking about joining us for the Pleasant Prairie Triathlon, please take a minute to review the Experience Triathlon hotel room block information …Read More »
- by Elena D. I came to the sport of triathlons in 2014 after watching several Naperville events while working traffic control. I was so moved …Read More »
- by Cathy O. As I reflect on my Ironman race in Arizona, I recall having a plethora of emotions ranging from excitement, doubt, solitude, misery, …Read More »
- by Bob H. I looked forward to Ironman Arizona every day since deciding it would be my next Ironman in 2013. The only time that …Read More »
- by Aaron A. When I signed up for my first marathon six years ago, I figured I would start with just doing one and see …Read More »
- By Coach Sarah I’m going to go out on a limb here, and suggest that most of us probably don’t like having flaws uncovered in …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah. We’ve all had a point in training where we feel we unravel, and things come undone. Usually this presents itself when we …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah I’d like to propose two things about this dreaded wonderful pastime. Foam rolling 5-10 minutes a day will make you more relaxed …Read More »
- by Coach Judie Remember that off-season article you just read? The one that said you should get into a master’s program over the winter to …Read More »
- Cyclists, new to clip-in style bike shoes and pedals often fall while starting or stopping their bike at an intersection. These falls can usually be …Read More »
- One of the biggest mistakes a triathlete can make is not spending time in the pool during the off season. Swim endurance and speed are …Read More »
- Bike pedal cadence is directly related to which gear you select. Selecting a gear that results in a cadence of 80 to 90 rpm is …Read More »
- Ladies, you’re going to need more iron as you start training or train for longer races. Aim for 33 mg per day from lean …Read More »