Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- ET Tri Club wins 1st place for the THIRD year in a row in the IRONMAN TriClub Division III competition at Racine 70.3! HUGE congrats …Read More »
- Announcing a Team dinner opportunity for the night before Racine! Here are the details: Who: Whoever would like to join us…all are welcome! What: Racine …Read More »
- The ET Lake Zurich Triathlon is coming on Sunday July 9, 2017 and we need help! Volunteer positions are available on the Transition Team, …Read More »
- Some summer social fun with the ET crew! It’s not all about training and racing at Experience Triathlon. Come share an evening of fun and …Read More »
- by Emily O. As I’m sitting on a plane flanked by my mother and sister on our way to Napa for some POST Ironman R&R, …Read More »
- by John D. 3 clicks? What the heck does that mean? 3 clicks was my comfort, it meant my day was wrapping up and everything …Read More »
- by Laurie S. It was going to rain and I was not happy about it. All week, the weather had predicted anything from a drizzle …Read More »
- by Amy B. I do not like to be told I can’t do something. So when I suggested to my husband last Fall that I …Read More »
- by Coach Jim One of my heroes from history, Winston Churchill, had a quote during the Battle of Britain that I have always tried to …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah “I will not be broken. You will not break me. I will not be broken. You will not break me.” I was …Read More »
- By Coach Sarah Sometimes I experience such a big “ah-ha” moment in the world of coaching, that it sticks in my mind permanently, and it …Read More »
- By Laurie Schubert, PhD RD LDN, Team Dietitian So, it’s the big day! Your friend or significant other is about to embark on 140.6 miles …Read More »
- Riding downhill can be scary for some athletes. Having your body and mind in the right place, doing the right things can reduce stress and …Read More »
- Have fun! We do this for our enjoyment and health. Nobody is making us go out for a workout. If you feel pressure to go …Read More »
- When running uphill, the simplest and most efficient way to maintain your speed is by shortening your stride slightly and increasing your cadence. Cathy Obordo …Read More »
- Occasionally, leave your watch, Garmin or I-Pod behind and just enjoy your run. At a new venue, this is especially true to allow you to …Read More »