Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- Announcing a Team dinner opportunity for the night before Pleasant Prairie! Here are the details: Who: Whoever would like to join us…all are welcome! What: …Read More »
- R.S.V.P. deadline date is Monday 7/17/17 A summer afternoon of food and fun with the ET family! – July 23 It’s not all about …Read More »
- Outdoor Road Riding Season is here! How are YOUR tire changing skills? Does the fear of a flat make you wince at the thought of …Read More »
- Have a race this season with a challenging open water swim? Want to get more experience swimming in a large body of water with the …Read More »
- by Laurie S. It was going to rain and I was not happy about it. All week, the weather had predicted anything from a drizzle …Read More »
- by Amy B. I do not like to be told I can’t do something. So when I suggested to my husband last Fall that I …Read More »
- by Chad B. Five years ago I was standing in the men’s department at Sears staring at the clothes rack in disbelief. I knew I …Read More »
- by Robert D. Looking for a change in my life, I started running about five years ago. When I first started I couldn’t run a …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah “I will not be broken. You will not break me. I will not be broken. You will not break me.” I was …Read More »
- By Coach Sarah Sometimes I experience such a big “ah-ha” moment in the world of coaching, that it sticks in my mind permanently, and it …Read More »
- By Laurie Schubert, PhD RD LDN, Team Dietitian So, it’s the big day! Your friend or significant other is about to embark on 140.6 miles …Read More »
- By Coach Sarah I’m going to go out on a limb here, and suggest that most of us probably don’t like having flaws uncovered in …Read More »
- Have fun! We do this for our enjoyment and health. Nobody is making us go out for a workout. If you feel pressure to go …Read More »
- When running uphill, the simplest and most efficient way to maintain your speed is by shortening your stride slightly and increasing your cadence. Cathy Obordo …Read More »
- Occasionally, leave your watch, Garmin or I-Pod behind and just enjoy your run. At a new venue, this is especially true to allow you to …Read More »
- Learn how to swim with the pace clock—If you can teach yourself pacing in the pool by swimming on timed intervals that include your swim …Read More »