- About Us
What’s it like to be part of the ET Family? Why is the ET Cheer Crew world famous? Check out this first class video produced by Hildebrand Creative. It captures the magic of Team Experience Triathlon. It’s the way we roll. It’s the ET Way!
August 24 – October 16
ET Masters is a weekly adult swimming program designed for triathlon and fitness swimmers. USA certified coaches will provide structured workouts and explain how to do the workouts and drills at each one-hour group session.
ET Masters uses a classic periodized training model to progress swimmers from Base period (General Prep) to Build period (Sports Specific) to Peak Race (Pre-Competitive). Research has shown that athletes following a periodized training model are better optimized for race events.
ET Masters Naperville includes baseline and periodic time-trial testing. Athletes will receive objective test results to validate improved performance levels over the off season.
“Almost all of our swimmers saw decreases in their 50m times with an average drop of 2 seconds and the most drastic drop of 6 seconds. All swimmers decreased their 75m, 100m, and 200m times by an average of 9 seconds, 6, seconds, and 9 seconds, respectively.”
Once upon a time on my bucket list I said I would like to complete an Ironman. My husband sort of laughed it off and said, “You are a swimmer! Are you serious?” I let it go… We had young kids and I was overly committed to helping in classrooms and every other aspect of their lives that required a volunteer. But, I thought, some day… Fast forward 10 years and all three kids are in college. My good friend from masters swim said she had signed up to volunteer for the Ironman race and she was going to do it next year. I thought okay, perfect! So we volunteered at Ironman Wisconsin, had a total blast and were caught up in the electrifying atmosphere of the race day, seeing friends finish and enjoying the sites of Madison. We got up bright and early the following day to get our spot for next year’s race. Yes, I plunked down a huge amount of money and then went home thinking OMG, I don’t even have a real bike… how am I going to do this? That was just one of my concerns, along with I have no idea how to train for this and how am I going to find the time with working full time? My friend told me about Experience Triathlon and I thought I would check them out and interview a coach and see if it was a good fit. The answer was yes, it was a great fit and who knew how many changes I would see in seven short months. Coach Joe LoPresto, along with Muneer at Spokes Wheaton, helped me find the right bike for my budget. Coach Joe then continued to check in with me until my “official” start date of training.
Continue reading »
Continue reading »
ET Masters is a weekly swimming program designed for triathlon and fitness swimmers. USA Certified coaching staff of Experience Triathlon will provide structured workouts and explain how to do the workouts and drills at each one-hour group session.
Pre-requisite swim level: Swimmers should be able to complete at least 1000 yards total of non-continuous freestyle swimming at any speed level over the 60 minute class session.
Please note that Masters swimming is a group workout session, not swim lessons. If you’re interested in private swim lessons, please Contact Us with your request.
Announcing a Team dinner opportunity for the night before Ironman Wisconsin!
Here are the details:
Who: Whoever would like to join us…all are welcome, including kids!
What: Ironman Wisconsin pre-race Team dinner!
Where: Francesca’s al Lago 111 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Madison, WI 53703
When: Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 5:00 PM
Why: To share some Team camaraderie and get in the race zone for Ironman Wisconsin!
How: Please fill out and submit the RSVP form below by September 7th so we can finalize the details with the restaurant. There is a limit of 45 people for this event, so don’t delay with your RSVP. We will be ordering off the menu, and everyone will be responsible for paying for their own dinner.
Continue reading »
Continue reading »
Featured Product of the Week
Sign up for email updates!
Recent ET Blog Posts
- Team ET at Ironman 70.3 Racine and the World Famous ET Cheer Crew
- ET Masters Swimming – Naperville – Fall 2015
- Reflections on My First Half Ironman
- ET Masters Swimming Carol Stream Fall 2015
- Ironman Wisconsin 2015 Team Dinner
- FREE week – ET Masters Naperville – August 17-21
- ET Masters – Elk Grove Park District – Aug/Sept
- An Epic Experience – Summer Camp 2015
- ET Family Picnic 2015
- There’s No “I” in Relay Team
- Ironman 70.3 Racine Recap and Photos
- Can Proper Nutrition Really Make a Difference?
- The Making of ET Batavia
- ET Naperville Triathlon Call for Volunteers
- 8 Things I Learned Training for a Half Ironman Triathlon
- Mind Over Matter
- An Amazing Day at ET Lake Zurich Triathlon
- Pleasant Prairie Triathlon 2015 Photos
- Overcoming my fear of lakes, Part 1
- Ironman 70.3 Racine 2015 Team Dinner
- Intro to Triathlon Seminar for the ET Naperville Sprint Triathlon – Downtown Chicago
- ET Batavia 2015 Photos
- Group Outdoor Track Program – Batavia – Summer 2015
- Announcing Open Water Group Swimming – Lake Michigan
- ET Open Water Swim Clinics at Centennial – 2015
- ET Masters Swimming – Naperville – Summer 2015
- Announcing Chicago Group Outdoor Track Program!
- ET Lake Zurich Triathlon Call for Volunteers
- ET Masters – Elk Grove Park District – Summer 2015
- Announcing Summer Camp 2015 – Madison!
ET Blog Post Archive