Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- An evening of fun with the ET crew! It’s not all about training and racing at Experience Triathlon. Come share an evening of fun and …Read More »
- Announcing a fantastic sale on all remaining yellow dot cycling and triathlon tops and shorts! Originally these uniform items priced above $70. Now all items …Read More »
- We are going to try and place a jacket re-order on January 26. Due to high demand for these jackets across the country, stock and …Read More »
- USAT Mideast Council and the Race Bid Selection Committee congratulates race director, Joe LoPresto, on being selected to host the 2017 Regional Duathlon Sprint Championship …Read More »
- by Chad B. Five years ago I was standing in the men’s department at Sears staring at the clothes rack in disbelief. I knew I …Read More »
- by Robert D. Looking for a change in my life, I started running about five years ago. When I first started I couldn’t run a …Read More »
- by Elena D. My journey to Augusta can be summed up with the above two phrases. The first: You are unlimited. You are unlimited came …Read More »
- by Dave J. It’s been a couple weeks since I was standing on the helix looking out over a lake as smooth as glass thinking …Read More »
- By Coach Sarah Sometimes I experience such a big “ah-ha” moment in the world of coaching, that it sticks in my mind permanently, and it …Read More »
- By Laurie Schubert, PhD RD LDN, Team Dietitian So, it’s the big day! Your friend or significant other is about to embark on 140.6 miles …Read More »
- By Coach Sarah I’m going to go out on a limb here, and suggest that most of us probably don’t like having flaws uncovered in …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah. We’ve all had a point in training where we feel we unravel, and things come undone. Usually this presents itself when we …Read More »
- Occasionally, leave your watch, Garmin or I-Pod behind and just enjoy your run. At a new venue, this is especially true to allow you to …Read More »
- Learn how to swim with the pace clock—If you can teach yourself pacing in the pool by swimming on timed intervals that include your swim …Read More »
- Efficient kicking requires flexible ankles and a pointed foot. To increase flexibility, use fins during kick sets. You can also regularly stretch your ankles by …Read More »
- In winter, find a protected place to run like a forest preserve or trail. Even your neighborhood is likely more protected from the wind because …Read More »