Welcome To Experience Triathlon!
Want to learn to swim, get faster on the bike, or run longer? Experience Triathlon can help you reach your goals. We provide private and group coaching for all aspects of endurance training such as swimming, cycling, running, triathlon, nutrition and strength conditioning.Do your first 5K run race or step up to your dream of doing a marathon or the Ironman triathlon.
We have year round group programs, clubs, classes, events, massage, performance testing and training camps for athletes living in the Chicago area, and we provide personal coaching to athletes around the world via online customized training plans
At Experience Triathlon we believe that anything is possible! Triathlon is so much more than a race – it is a powerful, profound life experience that can help you unleash your unlimited potential to change your life in amazing ways, long after you cross the finish line. Whether you are a first timer or a veteran athlete, come work with Experience Triathlon coaches who provide education, workouts and a training plan that is safe, healthy and fun. Make new friends who share your enthusiasm and encourage you on the journey. Arrive at the starting line prepared, confident and injury-free. Get ready to transform your dreams into reality. Experience Triathlon – where being a winner is as important as being the winner.
- Announcing a Team dinner opportunity for the night before Ironman Wisconsin! Here are the details: Who: Whoever would like to join us…all are welcome, including …Read More »
- Swimmers, bikers, and runners alike raced the ET Naperville Sprint Triathlon this morning at Centennial Park. Celebrating the 10th anniversary of the triathlon in Naperville, …Read More »
- The ET Naperville Sprint Triathlon is coming on Sunday August 6, 2017 and we need help! Volunteer positions are available on the Transition Team. If …Read More »
- ET Tri Club wins 1st place for the THIRD year in a row in the IRONMAN TriClub Division III competition at Racine 70.3! HUGE congrats …Read More »
- By Nicki Anderson. CEO. Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce I’m a runner, always have been. Well, at least for the last 35 years. Sure, there …Read More »
- by Kendra F. I’m a marathon runner. I’ve been running for years. I even Boston Qualified last year in Chicago. So what’s the next challenge? …Read More »
- by Maggie W. This past weekend I accomplished my goal of racing in a half Ironman at Racine. However, getting there was not smooth. In …Read More »
- by Sue S. Around 10-12 years ago I started doing triathlons at the encouragement of a co-worker, who has since passed away. Julie inspired me …Read More »
- by Coach Jim One of my heroes from history, Winston Churchill, had a quote during the Battle of Britain that I have always tried to …Read More »
- by Coach Sarah “I will not be broken. You will not break me. I will not be broken. You will not break me.” I was …Read More »
- By Coach Sarah Sometimes I experience such a big “ah-ha” moment in the world of coaching, that it sticks in my mind permanently, and it …Read More »
- By Laurie Schubert, PhD RD LDN, Team Dietitian So, it’s the big day! Your friend or significant other is about to embark on 140.6 miles …Read More »
- Riding downhill can be scary for some athletes. Having your body and mind in the right place, doing the right things can reduce stress and …Read More »
- Have fun! We do this for our enjoyment and health. Nobody is making us go out for a workout. If you feel pressure to go …Read More »
- When running uphill, the simplest and most efficient way to maintain your speed is by shortening your stride slightly and increasing your cadence. Cathy Obordo …Read More »
- Occasionally, leave your watch, Garmin or I-Pod behind and just enjoy your run. At a new venue, this is especially true to allow you to …Read More »