Fall 2015 Liv Ladies Bike Ride!
ATTENTION: ALL LADIES WHO OWN A BIKE!! 🚲 👠
WHAT: Fall 2015 Liv Ladies Bike Ride! 🍁🚲
WHY: Cycling = Freedom to Live, Dream, Explore and Be! 🚲 = 💪🌍🌻
WHERE: Meet at the storefront of Spokes Bikes (Danada Square East Shopping Center. 69 Danada Sq E, Wheaton, 60189) www.spokesbikes.com
WHEN: Saturday October 17, 2015 at 9:00am ⏰ (Rain date — Sunday October 18, 2015 at 9:00am) ☔
Complete the form below to reserve your spot!
1) We will ride approximately 60 min total, then will meet back at Spokes Bikes to socialize, eat and drink amongst our new cycling compadres! 🚲
2) IMPORTANT!!! All speeds and levels of riding are welcome!!!
3) This will be a fully supported ride, and no one will be left behind at any point in time!!!
4) Optional! Spokes Bikes will look your bike over prior to this ride to ensure its functionality and/or safety, free of charge!!**
**If you haven’t had your bike in a shop for anything mechanical in nature since you bought it, this is a great opportunity to have mechanics make sure everything will work properly for you on this ride!!!!
**If you have never put air in your tires or cleaned your chain, this is the perfect time to have a shop check it out for you!!
To have Spokes look at your bike, please contact their store at (630) 690-2050.
5) If weather conditions allow, I will lead out a second ride later in the morning for those looking to get more miles of riding in. This ride will be at higher intensities and speed, consisting of a 25-30 mile roundtrip to FermiLab and back. We will aim to leave Spokes at 11:00 am for this ride! Previous group riding experience is encouraged for this ride as it will cover busier roads.
6) I ❤ to ride! 😊😊 But even more fun than riding, is helping empower OTHER WOMEN TO BECOME CYCLISTS!! I am a USA Cycling Coach for this very reason, and am available to help if you’d like to learn about ANYTHING pertaining to cycling before this ride!! 🚲 Just contact me to discuss further how I can help you with a cycling consultation!