Group Track Program – Fall 2014
Track interval running workouts and coaching for runners of all levels
Experience Triathlon group track program is a weekly coached track interval workout under the guidance of ET’s certified and professional coaching staff. It’s designed to improve your run speed and performance levels. Runners should have a few months of consistent running several times per week prior to the class start. Participants will receive the following benefits:
- Learn to adapt the legs to faster turnover and the body to higher demands.
- Increase physiological efficiency and improve top speed.
- Enjoy a great environment for the ‘feel’ of speed and receive performance feedback.
- Group coaching on key topics such as pace, proper fast running form, running drills, breathing, heart rate zone training, interval training, injury prevention, race strategies and recovery.
- Group support and motivation to run faster and longer. 🙂
“Great turnout tonight for ET Group Track. Coach Bob probably doesn’t hear it enough, especially after a hot and tough workout tonight, but he is really doing a great job. I really do enjoy his workouts including tonight’s. He really watches and listens to everyone to maximize their performance, stride, turnover, and everything else. He always helps to find everyone’s true potential. I especially like the way Coach Bob looks and listens to us.” – Damon G.
Time: 6:30 – 7:45 P.M.
Dates: August 26, 2014 – September 30, 2014
Location: Rotolo Middle School. 1501 S. Raddant Road, Batavia, IL 60510
Drop in’s are welcome. $15 per session. Must pay prior to arrival at this pre-pay link.
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
Contact Coach Joe LoPresto for additional information.