Group Track Program – Spring 2013
Track interval running workouts and coaching for runners of all levels
Experience Triathlon group track program is a weekly coached track interval workout under the guidance of Coach Joe LoPresto. It’s designed to improve your run speed and performance levels. Runners should have a few months of consistent running several times per week prior to the class start. Participants will receive the following benefits:
- Learn to adapt the legs to faster turnover and the body to higher demands.
- Increase physiological efficiency and improve top speed.
- Enjoy a great environment for the ‘feel’ of speed and receive performance feedback.
- Group coaching on key topics such as pace, proper fast running form, running drills, breathing, heart rate zone training, interval training, injury prevention, race strategies and recovery.
- Group support and motivation to run faster and longer. 🙂
Time: 6:30 – 7:45 P.M.
Dates: April 9, 2013 – June 11, 2013
Location: Rotolo Middle School. 1501 S. Raddant Road, Batavia, IL 60510
Drop in’s are welcome. $15 per session payable at the track.
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
Contact Coach Joe LoPresto for additional information.