Half Marathon Training Class Spring 2013
So, you want to run a half marathon? Whether you’re a first-timer or you’re looking to improve your performance at the half marathon distance, our spring Half Marathon Training Class is for you! Join USAT certified coaches Suzy Cerra and Jim Riga for this 9-session training class designed to prepare you for a spring half marathon race such as the Great Western, Illinois, Indy Mini, and Chicago Spring half.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A 10-week training plan that includes long run progression, mid-week run workouts, and cross training guidance.
- 9 group long runs workouts with the coach.
- Access to a USA certified coaches for guidance, support and question answering during class time.
- Access to other training partners to share your journey with.
- A “coach’s tip of the day” before each weekly long run.
- Race day preparation discussion and assistance with race day goal planning to help eliminate uncertainty and doubt.
- The opportunity to learn about running related topics, run further, feel better about yourself, and have FUN with your training! 🙂
- Optional coffee social following each group long run workout!
Dates: February 23 – April 20
Did you miss the February 23 program start date? No worries, you can start on any week! Click here and ask for a prorated fee for remaining weeks.
Location: Starbucks. 22 E. Chicago Ave, Naperville, Il 60540
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
For additional information click here to contact Coach Suzy.