CompuTrainer “pop up” classes – Sunday May 9
$20.00 – $30.00
Sunday May 9 pop up classes due to cancelling the group ride.
Offering 1 hour and 2 hour classes.
Registration is First Come – First Serve
- 6:30-7:30 AM – one hour class
- 8:00-10:00 AM – two hour class
- 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM – two hour class
- 1:00-3:00 PM – two hour class
- Facility Information
- Is your bike ready for our trainers?
New Naperville location improvement:
- Larger, 3000 sq ft. finished room with improved air filter system and ventilation.
- Plenty of extra floor space for entering, staging bikes, changing that allows for easy social distancing.
- New, much wider wood platforms to increase space between riders during workout.
- New, clear plastic “shower curtain” style vapor barriers between each rider.
- Newer CT trainers, consoles and cables!
- More space for bike storage.
- Larger, newer bathrooms.
- More parking spots closer to the entry door.
- Private space. Only ET will be using the studio.
Covid safety protocols and processes:
- Wellness checks at entry. Temperature scans and Covid-19 wellness questions.
- Mask will be required at all times except while riding.
- Coaches will wear mask for the entire class.
- PURELL Touch-Free Foam Hand Sanitizer Dispenser.
- All touch points and CT trainer floors will be cleaned and sanitized after every class.
Make sure your bike has a “trainer skewer”!!
Your bike will need to have a “trainer friendly” rear skewer that is designed to securely fit in the CompuTrainer stand. Most road and tri bikes will need a traditional metal trainer skewer (see a picture HERE) that can be found at Spokes or other local bikes shops.
However, many newer road bikes that have Disc Brakes will need a “thru-axle trainer skewer”. These thru-axles come in several different sizes depending on the make and model of your disc brake bike. Our bike partner, Spokes Wheaton does stock many of the various sizes. You can determine the “thru-axle” skewer for your bike at the Robert Axle Project website. Then call Spokes to ensure they have it in stock.