ET Run Club is open to runners of all ability levels! The certified coaches and run leaders of Experience Triathlon invite you to come join one of our regular group runs that are held on Saturday mornings at 8 AM. We run outside year round!
After our opening welcome circle, we break up into smaller running groups according to distance and pace. Runners will typically do from 3 to 12 miles on any given run depending on their own personal training needs. Paces in our group range from 7 minute/mile to 13 minute/mile.
May – Oct – Herrick Lake, Wheaton. North parking lot.
Nov – Apr – Starbucks Naperville. , 22 E. Chicago Ave, Naperville, 60540.
One of the highlights of our group run is the coffee social hour held after every run — after all, who doesn’t run to EAT?
2015 Annual Membership – $40.00
- You are welcome to join us for one complimentary run before joining.
- Memberships are for the current calendar year (January – December). You can join any month and enjoy the benefits above. If you join near the end of the year in October, November or December, we’ll make your membership valid through December of the following year. Example: Join October 2014 and membership is valid through December 2015.
- By joining our Club, you are “opting in” to our email newsletter list. You may “opt out” at any time. We respect your privary and do not sell our list.
- The right to participate in ET Club workouts and activities is limited to ET clients who are currently paying for its services. Experience Triathlon reserves the right to terminate its services for cause with any athlete without notice. “Cause” shall include, but not be limited to, non-payment of fees, disruption of ET’s efforts to render its services to the client or its other clients, persistent non-cooperation, moral turpitude or any other action or conduct that serves to diminish the professional reputation of the company and/or its coaches.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
I went from not working out consistently for over 2yr to finding a sport that I love (especially cycling!) and completing two sprint triathlons this summer! Thanks to my wife Christina, Coach Joe LoPresto, Coach Jim Riga, and Coach Sarah Farsalas!- Jake K
I’m amazed at the quality of the coaches at ET and the respect shown to all athletes. This is a top notch group of people and I’m proud to be a member.- Ryan F.