“ET Bike Clubbers are super nice. The riders made me feel welcome right away and the coaches were super helpful. They had route maps and made sure that nobody was dropped or left out on the road. They even stopped and did an impromptu tire changing clinic right on the side of the road when one of the riders got a flat. I enjoyed the whole experience and plan to come back every week.”
Want to make new friends, ride in a safe group environment on country roads, be supported by experienced ride leaders and certified coaches from Experience Triathlon, and have big fun? Then ET Bike Club is for you!
“I started today’s ride feeling strong and very grateful that after 3 weeks of fighting bronchitis, I was back outside pumping my legs, breathing fresh air and simply being able. Shortly after the turn around though, my body decided: nope, no more. I never thought I’d be “that girl”, having to stop half way through a ride. I was embarrassed, annoyed and frustrated. I needn’t be – TEAM ET, specifically Coach Cathy and her husband, Alex, came to my rescue. I’ve always known ET leaves no one behind and that was (kindly) proven to me today. Thank you ET for being the kind of company that stands behind your word. Thank you Cathy & Alex for making a disappointing performance from me, nothing more than a learning experience. Experience Triathlon is truly a most supportive training company. GO ET!” – Pat C.
Join us for a great ride on rural routes in Naperville, Plainfield, Yorkville, St. Charles, Batavia and Barrington on almost every Sunday morning and Wednesday evening from April through September. All abilities from first timer to veteran rider are welcome. We divide the group into smaller groups that do various distances and speeds ranging from 14-22 mph and 20-50 miles on most rides.
2015 Annual Membership – $40.00
- Weekly Sunday and Wednesday coach-supported group rides. April through September.
- FREE Club T-shirt and water bottle.
- Renewing members will have option for alternate ET wear item.
- Fall & Spring evening social outings.
- Summer Family Picnic.
- Winter Holiday Party.
- Discounts on ET classes, camps, clinics and online products.
Mid-May through Mid-September, Spokes Wheaton. Check calendar page for current time and directions.
April – September. Location changes each week. Check calendar page for locations and times.
Ride preparation notes:
- Ride times listed are the actual ride start time.
- Please arrive early to ensure you are ready to go at the ride start time.
- We recommend that each rider bring their own spare tube(s), CO2 cartridge(s)+inflator, seat bag to hold their supplies, cell phone, food, sufficient hydration.
- You are welcome to join us for one complimentary ride before joining. You will be required to sign the ET waiver release and provide us with emergency contact information prior to start of the ride.
- Memberships are for the current calendar year (January – December). You can join any month and enjoy the benefits above. If you join near the end of the year in October, November or December, we’ll make your membership valid through December of the following year. Example: Join October 2013 and membership is valid through December 2014.
- By joining our Club, you are “opting in” to our email newsletter list. You may “opt out” at any time. We respect your privary and do not sell our list.
- The right to participate in ET Club workouts and activities is limited to ET clients who are currently paying for its services. Experience Triathlon reserves the right to terminate its services for cause with any athlete without notice. “Cause” shall include, but not be limited to, non-payment of fees, disruption of ET’s efforts to render its services to the client or its other clients, persistent non-cooperation, moral turpitude or any other action or conduct that serves to diminish the professional reputation of the company and/or its coaches.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
Join ET Bike Club Today!
I went from not working out consistently for over 2yr to finding a sport that I love (especially cycling!) and completing two sprint triathlons this summer! Thanks to my wife Christina, Coach Joe LoPresto, Coach Jim Riga, and Coach Sarah Farsalas!- Jake K
I’m amazed at the quality of the coaches at ET and the respect shown to all athletes. This is a top notch group of people and I’m proud to be a member.- Ryan F.