Lake Michigan 2017 Open Water Group Swim
Have a race this season with a challenging open water swim? Want to get more experience swimming in a large body of water with the chance of choppy waves? What better place to practice your open water swim skills than in Lake Michigan at Ohio Street Beach in downtown Chicago!
We will be offering free group swims on a few Saturdays in 2017.
2017 dates – times – coaches:
- May 27 at 10:30am – Coach Joe and Coach Suzy
- June 3 at 10:30am – Coach Vicky
- June 17 at 10:30am – Coach Jim and Coach Vicky
- July 1 at 10:30am – Coach Jim and Coach Cathy
- July 8 at 8:00am – Coach Joe and Coach Suzy
Public paid parking is available near the beach at either Navy Pier or on Ohio Street.
No r.s.v.p. required. Just show up and look for the ET Crew!
Contact us for any questions.
Please check the Ohio Street Beach website to ensure the beach is open on the day you’re coming. Occasionally the beach is closed due to water quality readings.