ET Swim 202 Underwater Video Clinic – Kicking – November 29
“The secret to feeling comfortable and confident in the water is to develop a flat, horizontal body position so as to produce the least amount of drag, and much of that body position comes from a strong, efficient kick.” – from Kick Your Way to More Efficient Triathlon Swimming by Coach Sue Astra.
Get in-depth swim technique analysis and instruction through the ET Swim Clinic Series! All clinics are designed around areas of common swim technique issues and utilize individual underwater videotaping and analysis.
ET Swim Clinics are small format classes with both group instruction and individual analysis to improve swim form and efficiency. Each athlete will receive a follow-up video analysis addressing specific technique issues and drills to address those issues.
ET Triathlon Training Centers utilize the most advanced underwater video technology in the setting that best replicates triathlon swimming in a lake without moving current.
The ET Swim Clinics Series:
ET Swim 201 – Catch/Pull/Recovery
ET Swim 202 – Kicking
ET Swim 203 – Breathing and Body Position
Here are some of the testimonials from ET Swim Clinic Series participants:
“Very very beneficial, a fantastic way to see yourself in slow motion to really understand areas of opportunity!”
“Being able to watch everyone was a really good lesson!”
“Class content was great – both the drills and the feedback”
“I thought the class size was perfect! Plenty of time to analyze each person, and it gave us many people to watch”
Registration is now open for ET Swim 202 – Kicking
Date: Sunday, November 29, 2015
Time: 2:30-4:30 PM
ET Triathlon Training Center Lifestart Central Park. 4225 Naperville Rd, Lisle 60510
Maximum class size: 8
- Clinics can be done in any order. They are not prerequisites of each other. If you just want the content of ET Swim 203, you do not need to take 201 and 202. Just wait for the scheduling of ET Swim 203.
- Each clinic is priced at $115. The price for all three clinics would be $345.
- Each clinic is scheduled, announced and paid for separately. Please watch the ET website, calendar and newsletter for date announcements of each clinic.
- Clinics will be repeated periodically throughout the year. If you miss the one you want, it will be scheduled again in a future month.
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.