Announcing Summer Camp 2015 – Madison!
We are super excited to announce 2015 ET Summer Training Camp in Madison on July 24-26.
Last year’s new location in downtown Madison at the host hotel for Ironman Wisconsin was a blockbuster success! The Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, Madison’s #1 rated hotel property, sits right next to the Ironman transition area and Lake Monona, the site of the Ironman swim course. With our camp base at the Hilton, we can swim, bike and run on the IM course without any car shuttling or parking issues. This means more workout time and less time wasted driving around while we are at camp! 🙂
Experience Triathlons certified and professional coaching staff have designed a first class training camp experience with the perfect mix of workouts and social time. ET Summer Camp will help move your training to the next level and accommodate athletes of all ability levels, from first year sprint distance triathletes to those training for Ironman distance races.
Workouts will include a mix of several open water swims, group bike rides, and group runs on portions of the Ironman Wisconsin course and University of Wisconsin campus. Occasional coaching tips and training discussions will be integrated into the workouts and cover a variety of topics of interest to all athletes.
Camp will begin on Friday, July 24, at 5:00pm with a “welcome workout” prior to a group dinner. Camp will conclude on Sunday, July 26, at noon. There will also be an optional swim workout on Friday afternoon before the official camp start and an optional recovery ride on Sunday after we close camp.
Camp Fee: SOLD OUT!!
$480 Double Occupancy – Click here to register for double occupancy
$675 Single Occupancy – Click here to register for single occupancy
Registration Deadline: June 23, 2015
- Camp fee includes two nights lodging, workout foods/drinks throughout camp, Friday and Saturday group dinner, ET bike bottle and ET camp managment services.
- Parking is not included in your camp fee.
- Request for double occupancy will be met if possible. Please note on registration form if you are willing to accept single occupancy and associated higher rate if we can’t provide double occupancy for you.
- ET Leaders, ET coached athletes and ET Club members get their normal additional discount at check out.
- All registrations are final. No refunds.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.