Announcing ET Outdoor Track Program – Wheaton College
We are excited to announce another ET Outdoor Group Track Program beginning June 16 at McCully Stadium Wheaton College!
Experience Triathlon’s group track program at McCully Stadium is a weekly coached track interval workout under the guidance of ET’s run and triathlon coach, Jim Riga. It’s designed to improve your run speed and performance levels. Runners should have a few months of consistent running several times per week prior to the class start. Participants will receive the following benefits:
- Learn to adapt the legs to faster turnover and the body to higher demands.
- Increase physiological efficiency and improve top speed.
- Enjoy a great environment for the ‘feel’ of speed and receive performance feedback.
- Group coaching on key topics such as pace, proper fast running form, running drills, breathing, heart rate zone training, interval training, injury prevention, race strategies and recovery.
- Group support and motivation to run faster and longer.
When: Tuesday mornings (early!)
Dates: June 16, June 23, June 30
Time: 5:30 – 6:30 A.M.
Location: McCully Stadium. 501 College Ave Wheaton, IL 60187
The cost of each session is $12. Athletes must pay prior to arrival via the online store. No payment is accepted at the track. You can sign up for multiple days or you can sign up for one at a time. You have the flexibility to meet your lifestyle schedule!
Please note: There is also a one-time $10 annual membership fee to enter McCully Stadium and use the track. Athletes in our program are expected to cover this cost and can bring $10 cash to their first session. Coach Jim will collect this payment and get the membership established with Wheaton College for you.
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
Please Contact Coach Joe for additional information.