Announcing Chicago Group Outdoor Track Program!
Experience Triathlon’s Chicago group track program is a weekly coached track interval workout under the guidance of ET’s run and triathlon coach, Coach Jim Levesque. It’s designed to improve your run speed and performance levels. Runners should have a few months of consistent running several times per week prior to the class start. Participants will receive the following benefits:
- Learn to adapt the legs to faster turnover and the body to higher demands.
- Increase physiological efficiency and improve top speed.
- Enjoy a great environment for the ‘feel’ of speed and receive performance feedback.
- Group coaching on key topics such as pace, proper fast running form, running drills, breathing, heart rate zone training, interval training, injury prevention, race strategies and recovery.
- Group support and motivation to run faster and longer.
When: Wednesday evenings (please see ET calendar to confirm)
Time: 6:30 – 7:45 PM
Location: South State St. & West 23rd St., Chicago, IL
The cost of each session is $9. Athletes must pay ahead of time via this pre-pay link. You can sign up for multiple workouts or you can sign up for one at a time. You have the flexibility to meet your lifestyle schedule!