Half Marathon Training Class Spring 2015
2015 class is now closed.
So, you want to run a half marathon? Whether you’re a first-timer or you’re looking to improve your performance at the half marathon distance, our 10th annual spring Half Marathon Training Class is for you! Join our USA certified coaches for this 9-session training class designed to prepare you for a spring half marathon race such as the Great Western, Illinois, Indy Mini, and Chicago Spring half.
“I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the spring ET half marathon class… I was surprised at how much information could be squeezed into the 15 minute “coach’s tip” but it was all helpful and valuable. Plus the training program for the actual runs was challenging but doable… I know I was much more prepared for this years race thanks to the class. I would highly recommended it to anyone.” – Mary S.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A 10-week training plan that includes long run progression, mid-week run workouts, and cross training guidance.
- 9 group long runs workouts with the coaches.
- Access to a USA certified coaches for guidance, support and question answering during class time.
- Access to other training partners to share your journey with.
- A short informational seminar on various run related topics before each weekly long run.
- Race day preparation discussion and assistance with race day goal planning to help eliminate uncertainty and doubt.
- The opportunity to learn about running, run further, feel better about yourself, and have FUN with your training! 🙂
- Optional coffee social following each group long run workout!
Dates: February 21 – April 25, 2015
Location: Starbucks. 22 E. Chicago Ave, Naperville, Il 60540
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
For additional information click here to contact us.