Summer Training Camp 2013 – Madison!
This camp is sold out. Please watch for our Spring camp announcement soon!
An exciting weekend of training and coached clinics in a small group setting presented by the USAT certified ET coaching staff. Designed to move your training to the next level and to accommodate athletes of all ability levels, from first timers to veterans.
Clinics will cover a variety of key topics of interest to all athletes. Workouts will include open water swimming, group bike rides, and group runs on portions of the Ironman Wisconsin course and University of Wisconsin campus.
$385 Double Occupancy – Click here to register for double occupancy
$505 Single Occupancy – Click here to register for single occupancy
- Camp fee includes two nights lodging, Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, Saturday workout food and Saturday dinner, Sunday breakfast, ET bike bottle and coaching services.
- Double occupancy request will be met if possible. Please note on registration form if you are willing to accept single occupancy and associated higher rate if we can’t provide double occupancy for you.
- ET coached athletes and ET Club members get their normal additional discount at check out.
- Refund Policy: All registrations are final. No refunds.
- Camp starts Friday at 5:00 p.m. and concludes Sunday at noon.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.