ET Family Picnic – 2013
It’s not all about training and racing at Experience Triathlon. Come share an afternoon of food and fellowship. This event is not just for our coached athletes and ET Club members, but for all the friends of ET.
Again this year we’ve rented Naperville’s Riverwalk Grand Pavilion near Centennial Beach. Access to Centennial Beach is optional, and the cost of doing so is not included with our pavilion rental.
There is no cost to attend this event. ET will provide hotdogs, hamburgers, veggie burgers, grilled chicken, buns, chips, plates, bowls, plasticware, napkins and condiments.
We’d like to ask you to bring something to the picnic following this guide based on the first letter of your last name:
- A-C = Dessert (to serve 2 dozen people)
- D-F = Water – please bring a 32 pack of water bottles in a cooler with ice
- G-H = Soda – please bring a 24 pack of soda in cans in a cooler with ice
- I-L = Pasta/Rice/Potato side dish (to serve 10-12 people, please label your serving dish & utensils)
- M-P = Veggie salad or side dish (to serve 10-12 people, please label your serving dish & utensils)
- R-Z = Fruit salad (to serve 10-12 people, please label your serving dish & utensils)
Please note that no alcohol will be served at the picnic and is not allowed with our pavilion permit. Please do not bring or consume alcohol while attending our event.
Date: Sunday, July 14, 2013
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Grand Pavilion, 700 W. Jackson St. Naperville, IL 60540
Please R.S.V.P. by completing the form below by July 9
Experience Triathlon is pleased to financially subsidize this event as a way to say “thank you” for being part of the ET Family!