ET Indoor Triathlon Series Information Page
Location & Directions:
The event will take place at the ET Training Center located within the Central Park Business Complex. Located at 4225 Naperville Road, Lisle, IL 60532.
Note – The ET Training Center is located within the LifeStart Fitness Center at Central Park Business Complex building. The Central Park Complex is a 6 story office building on the southeast corner of Naperville and Warrenville Roads, just north of I-88. For the best unlocked building entry doors on Sunday, click HERE to view a map of the correct parking lot and entry door to the building. The ET Training Center is on the lower floor of the office building.
Wave Start Times:
Your wave start time will be posted to the ET website on the ET Indoor Triathlon main info/reg page 48 hours prior to race day. Start times for the event will range from 7:00am thru 1:00pm.
Four athletes will start the swim every 20 minutes, and there will be one athlete per pool lane.
Each segment of the race plays out like this:
- 10 minute swim in the lap pool
- 10 minutes to transition safely from the pool to the spin bike
- 30 minute spin bike
- 5 minutes to transition from bike to run
- 20 minute run on a treadmill
We’d suggest you arrive 30 minutes before your start time. This will provide time to check-in and allow you to familiarize yourself with the locations of the pool, bike, treadmill and locker room. Central Park has lockers with keypad locks, showers, soap and towels for your use.
Here’s a brief list of items you should consider bringing along:
- Swim suit
- Swim cap (optional)
- Swim goggles
- Short(s) for the bike and run
- Shirt(s) for the bike and run
- Shoes for the bike and run
- Note: The spin bikes have both flat pedals (use regular running shoe) and Shimano SPD pedals for those wanting to use SPD cleated bike shoes. This is the type of cleat found on mountain bike or spin room shoes. However, cleated shoes are not required. Normal running shoes can be used on the bikes.
- MP3 player (optional) – no overhead music will be used for the bike and run.
- Hydration of choice for the bike and run segments. We will provide bottled water and Gatorade during the race and some recovery foods.
Race results will be determined by a ranked distance calculation for each segment of the race. Results will be posted to the ET Indoor Tri Series main info/reg page within 24 hours of the event.
If you have any questions prior to the event, please Contact Us.
Thanks for being part of our race and supporting our local triathlon community!