ET Small Group Workout Guidelines for Phase 3 COVID-19
We are re-starting small group ET workouts under the guidelines provided by the Restore Illinois phase 3 Outdoor Recreation and Team Sports industry segments.
The guidelines include:
- If you are not feeling well or are experiencing any signs of COVID-19, please do not attend any ET workouts.
- Participants should wear face coverings over their nose and mouth when within 6-ft. of others.
- Maximum group size of 10 participants.
- Multiple groups of 10 people allowed as long as each group of 10 is more than 30 feet apart.
- No sharing of hydration, food or equipment.
- Frequent hand washing.
Below are additional guidelines specific to ET group workouts:
- Maintain 6 ft distance from other athletes in the parking lots or gathering spots before and after workouts. If closer than 6 ft, please wear a mask to protect your friends and their families.
- During workouts, maintain a minimum of 6 ft distance from other athletes. Be especially cautious at break points like gas stations, swim decks or during track recovery intervals. Spread out to be safe!
- Do not greet friends with handshakes, fist/elbow bumps or hugs. Air “high fives” and waves from 6 ft work great for greetings.
- Public bathrooms and porta toilets might be closed/locked before the workout. Plan ahead.
- Bring your mask on the group rides. You might need it when stopping at gas stations for hydration or bathrooms.
- Bring hand sanitizer or wipes so that you can use them after the workout. Bathrooms to wash hands might be locked.