ET Bike Club is open to cyclists of all levels!
Want to make new friends, ride in a safe group environment on country roads, be supported by experienced, certified ride leaders and certified coaches from Experience Triathlon, and have big fun?
Then ET Bike Club is for you!
More Details on the ET Bike Club in the tabs below!
( locations, times, routes, rider preparation )
ET Run Club is open to runners of all ability levels!
The certified coaches and run leaders of Experience Triathlon invite you to come join one of our regular group runs that are held on Saturday mornings at 7:30 AM. We run outside year round!
- Earlier start – 7:30am we start running!!
- pre-run coaches corner tip and group dynamic stretching session starting at 7:15am each week.
- Several run routes with professional maps. Click HERE to view or download. Click HERE to see where we are starting each week.
- Weekly coffee social hour.
One of the highlights of our group run is the coffee social hour held after every run — after all, who doesn’t run to EAT?
More Details (locations, benefits, distances, paces, etc) on the ET RUN Club in the tabs below!
Whether you’re a first time triathlete or a veteran to triathlon, come join the ET Tri club to learn more, train smarter, meet other triathletes and have FUN!
Please join us for one complimentary activity before signing up!
ET Tri Club in the News:
ET Tri Club wins 2nd place at Ironman 70.3 Steelhead 2016!
More Details on the ET Tri Club in the tabs below!
( guide to routes, prep and registration info )
- About Us
- 2021 Team Events
- ET Indoor Triathlon Series 2021
- ET Summer Camp Madison July 16-18, 2021
- ET Adventure Camp – SPAIN 2021
- Calendar – All Activities
- Classes and Clinics
- Social Outings
- ET Pleasant Prairie Tri/Du/Aquabike
- Woodridge Mini Tri by ET
- ET Naperville Sprint Triathlon
- ET Lake Zurich Triathlon