$10 off ET Tri Club membership for 2014
Special offer for Naperville Triathlon athletes
Whether you’re a first time triathlete or a veteran to triathlon, come join the ET Tri club to learn more, train smarter, meet other triathletes and have FUN!
Membership benefits include:
- FREE club t-shirt and water bottle.
- FREE group workouts! (check calendar for days/times/locations)
- Saturday group runs. (All year)
- Sunday group rides with brick run option. (April – September)
- Wednesday group ride with brick run option. (May – September)
- Monday group open water swim clinics at Centennial. (June – August)
- Access to a certified and professional coaching staff in a group setting. We have triathlon coaches, swim coaches, cycling coaches, run coaches and a sports nutritionist.
- Social hours after most group workouts.
- Quarterly evening social outings.
- Annual summer family picnic.
- Discounts on personal coaching services, custom training plans, classes, camps and online products.
- Discounted prices on custom Club tri uniforms and cycling jerseys/shorts.
- Discounts at Spokes Wheaton on selected items.
- Free bike maintenance and flat tire classes.
- Free bike fit and position assessments. Discount on precision bike fitting.
2014 Annual Membership –
$35.00Only $25.00 for Naperville Triathlon athletes!! Use discount coupon NAPERTRI2014
- You are welcome to join us for one complimentary activity before joining.
- Memberships are for the current calendar year (January – December). You can join any month and enjoy the benefits above. If you join near the end of the year in October, November or December, we’ll make your membership valid through December of the following year. Example: Join October 2013 and membership is valid through December 2014.
- By joining our Club, you are “opting in” to our email newsletter list. We do not give or sell our list. We respect your privacy.
- The right to participate in ET Club workouts and activities is limited to ET clients who are currently paying for its services. Experience Triathlon reserves the right to terminate its services for cause with any athlete without notice. “Cause” shall include, but not be limited to, non-payment of fees, disruption of ET’s efforts to render its services to the client or its other clients, persistent non-cooperation, moral turpitude or any other action or conduct that serves to diminish the professional reputation of the company and/or its coaches.
- By registering for this activity, I confirm that I have read and agree to the Experience Triathlon Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.