Announcing new ET CompuTrainer Cycling Studio
Experience Triathlon is excited to announce our new and improved CT Cycling Studio. We’ve moved to a much larger space on Bond Street in Naperville. The new location will provide the following major benefits:
- Larger, finished room with improved air filtration system and more ventilation.
- Plenty of extra floor space for entering, staging bikes, and ride preparation that allows for easy social distancing.
- New, much wider wood platforms to increase space between riders during workout.
- New, clear plastic “shower curtain” style vapor barriers between each rider.
- Newer CT trainers, consoles and cables!
- Free bike storage for every athlete who wishes to leave their bike in the studio.
- Larger, newer bathrooms.
- More parking spots closer to the entry door.
- Private space. Only ET will be using the studio.
We will also have the following processes in place to ensure rider and coach safety:
- Temperature scans and Covid-19 wellness questions upon entry.
- Mask will be required at all times except while riding.
- Coaches will wear mask for the entire class.
- PURELL Touch-Free Foam Hand Sanitizer Dispenser.
- All touch points and CT trainer floors will be cleaned and sanitized after every class.