ET Tri Training Class – Downers Grove
It’s not too late to join! There are still 8 weeks left to train for the triathlon. Price reduced to reflect 8 week session!
Spring Session: March 30th – June 5th
(No class on Sunday, April 20th)
Are you new to triathlons or are you looking to improve your splits? ET Triathlon Training Class can help you train smart and be safe all before your workday begins.
Vicky Tate, a USAT Certified Coach with Experience Triathlon, will help you go from the couch to triathlete just in time to compete in the targeted race, the ET Batavia Triathlon on June 8th. Click here to learn more about Coach Vicky.
This 10-week program will provide you with:
- 3 structured workouts per week
- Training to complete a Sprint Distance Triathlon
- Swimming, biking, running, “brick” work and transitions
- Heart training
- Increased aerobic base
- Improvement to your swim/bike/run economy
This class will meet in the following Good Samaritan Health & Wellness Center locations at the posted times:
- Tuesday 5:30 – 6:30a Track
- Thursday 5:30 – 6:30a Studio B (spin room)
- Sunday 7:00 – 8:00a Pool
Good Samaritan H&W Center Member Fee:
$300 Now only $240!
$450 Now only $320
- Swim instruction is to improve your form. You need to have the basic ability to be able to swim. Goggles, swim cap, and suit are required.
- No need to bring your bike. All bike workouts will be indoors on spinning bikes.
- Running shoes are required and should be relatively new.
- A Heart Rate monitor is highly recommended and can be purchased in our pro shop.
Click here for additional information and registration. Note: Registration is through Good Samaritan Health & Wellness Center website and not the ET website.
Questions regarding this program can be directed to Colleen Eggers, Coordinator, Land Based Programs at GSH&WC, at 630-275-2874 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org