ET Spring Training Camp TUCSON – April 6–10, 2017
This camp is now sold out. Summer Camp 2017 opens soon!
Vast skies above the Sonoran Desert. Towering saguaro cacti bursting to life amongst splashes of color across the earthy terrain. Two days of exploring the dramatic beauty and multicultural heritage of southern Arizona while cycling – including the opportunity to conquer the mighty Mt. Lemmon, the highest peak in the Santa Catalina Mountains. As night falls, settling into one of Arizona’s top luxury resorts built in harmony with the surrounding southwestern landscape. These are just a few of the highlights of Experience Triathlon’s 2017 Spring Training Camp in Tucson, Arizona!
Our training adventure will include exhilarating road rides as well as an active recovery day featuring a swim session at a local outdoor 50-meter pool, a private yoga session, and an optional trek directly from our resort up the Ventana Canyon Trail to the spectacular Maiden Pools and nearby cascades. Other optional down time activities offered by our resort include lounging by one the resort’s two signature pools (including an adult only lap pool), shooting a round of golf at one their two Tom Fazio-designed championship 18-hole golf courses, or a game of tennis on one of their 4 lighted tennis courts.
We’ll enjoy accommodations at the sensational Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, nestled at the base of Mt. Lemmon and shrouded by the majesty of the Santa Catalina Mountain Range. After our training days are done, we’ll relax and recharge at this desert oasis renowned for its unbridled luxury.
- Early bird registration (before January 15) is $2575 (double) or $3125 (single)
- Regular registration (after January 15) is $2775 (double) or $3325 (single)
Please note: $150 deposit due at registration to reserve your spot.
Out of stock
- Camp Itinerary
- Only $150 deposit reserves your camp spot!!
- Financial payment plans are available. Contact us to discuss options.
- Camp registration deadline is February 15, 2017.
- Final payment of full camp fee is due February 1, 2017.
- Refund policy: 50% prior to February 1, 2017. No refund after February 1, 2017.
- The above prices are based on the lowest current airfare. It is subject to change.
- ET athletes, ET club members and ET coaches receive their normal discount percentages.
Your Camp fee includes the following:
- Round trip airfare from Chicago to Tucson.
- Four nights accommodations at the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort.
- Two full day professionally guided bike tours that includes SAG van support, bike rental, and a helmet. Athletes should bring their own pedals and bike shoes. Nutrition stops every 15-20 miles with H2O, Gatorade, Coke, GU, bars and pretzels.
- Daily gourmet picnic lunch on Day 2 and 3.
- Private yoga class on Day 4.
- Outdoor swim workout on Day 4.
- Daily ground transportation for the duration of Camp.
- Full breakfast buffet on Day 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Please note that group dinners are not included in your Camp fee.
Camp Itinerary (more details coming soon):
Thursday, April 6 – Day 1
- Travel to Tucson and meet Arizona Outback Adventures (AOA) guides at our resort to fit rental bike and an overview of next 2 days of cycling.
Friday, April 7 – Day 2
- 61 mile out-and-back Parker Canyon Lake ride and brick run option.
Saturday, April 8 – Day 3
- Epic 76 mile Mt. Lemmon ride with brick run option (numerous pullouts along the way to enjoy the view or shorten the ride).
Sunday, April 9 – Day 4
- Active recovery day including long run, group swim, and private yoga sessions, and a variety of activity options right from our resort in the afternoon.
Monday, April 10 – Day 5
- Travel home after breakfast at our resort.
If $150 deposit paid by 1/15/17 your price will be: $2575 (double) or $3125 (single)
If $150 deposit paid after 1/15/17 your price will be: $2775 (double) or $3325 (single)