Holiday Healthy Eating Tips
Ahhhh, the holidays. It’s hard to believe, but they are upon us again! Following are some simple tips to help you be nutritionally smart, steady and consistent at those upcoming holiday events:
1. Think about people, not food!
2. Plan before you eat.
3. Don’t arrive on an empty stomach.
4. Offer to bring a healthy dish.
5. Avoid excess alcohol and snacks.
6. Select small portions.
7. Eat slowly.
8. Leave the table when you are done.
With a little prior planning, your nutritional regimen need not be compromised. Happy Holidays!
Coach Suzy – Triathlon Coach